function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Micky MMicky M 

Report Types

Hi all sorry if this isnt sposed to be posted in this section but im not sure where else to post it. Does anyone know why a custom report type wouldnt appear on the report types list? there are no filters so it should be showing everything.

Cheers Guys.

nylonnylon

Hi,

Are you sure the custom report type marked as not 'In Development' but 'Deployed'?

Micky MMicky M

Not really, any idea how i'd find that out?

Micky MMicky M

I just created a new view checking the deployed flag and it still doesnt show up :-(

nylonnylon

Setup -> App Setup -> Create -> Report Types

You'll see 'Deployed' column in the report type list. If it's not checked, edit the report type and choose 'Deployed'.

Micky MMicky M

ah thats the problem when i customise a report it says the report type is "Opportunities With Invoices" but when i go to setup->Create->Report Types it not appearing in that list. Thats my Dilema, I dont know what its not appearing in this list.

nylonnylon

Oh I took it wrong.

Is Invoice a custom object? I guess it's created by automatically by salesforce because Opportunity and Invoice have relation(Lookup). Not a custom report type. So you don't see it in custom report type list.

Micky MMicky M

invoice is a custom object yes, right! so is there a way to modify the fields that are available in the report or do i have to create another report type? i want to add extra field that havent been included you see.

nylonnylon

Yes I think you have to create another custom report type from scratch.

Micky MMicky M

Ok thanks for you help, I was hoping to avoid that but what can ya do! cheers mate.