function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ram2forceram2force 

how to create public Website in cloud platform???

I am new to Cloud Platform...I want to create Public site in Cloud Platform....

I go through http://www.salesforce.com/in/platform/siteforce/

But My doubt is Which Language can i use for Website development in cloud platform????........how to do this.........Also how to develop website in force.com IDE????

Where to start developing website......I have registered in Developer Edition.....then i got how to develop Applications.....many places sales force focus on Applications....how to develop websites......where can i get clear step by step procedure.........including codings.......Plz clear my doubts...........

danaledanale

Hi there,

If I'm understanding your question correctly, you're looking for information on how to build your website on the Force.com platform, right?

I would suggest you start with reading the sites guide, which also has pointers to getting started with Visualforce and how to integrate with your salesforce environment data: http://developer.force.com/sites

Hope that helps!

ram2forceram2force

Hi...Actually my doubt is which language is used for Sites creation....For example, for creating normal websites we use HTML language....same as here which language we can use to Create Websites in Force.com(or) cloud Platform.  

Also I have registered in Developer Edition and installed Force.com in Eclipse....where can i start developing in Eclipse ......How to Type the Coding for websites and how to Run that for Debugging in Eclipse......

Prafull G.Prafull G.

We have visualforce pages in force.com platform to develop front end. You have to create visualforce pages. These pages used apex as markup language. For more reference on the visualforce pages please visit the link.

with best,

crmtech21

ram2forceram2force

Thank you...Then where can i Write that apex coding.....in Eclipse IDE or Write in developer Edition, Development mode itself ah???....If i write code...after that how to verify my output .......

Then What are all the list of Apex tags used for Visualforce Page creation......