function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
rvkrvk 

having a trouble with opportunity tirgger.

Hi ,

I am having an issue , there is a an opportunity trigger with event before insert and before update which will update the values of two field with corresponding two  values from  the owner record. For example if the owner of the opportunity  record is changed those two fields will also get updated with the corresponding values of  two fields from the owner record. This trigger works perfectly when the owner is changed directly from  opportunity record. but the problem is when the owner of the opportunity record getting changed indirectly by selecting options(Transfer closed opportunities ,Transfer open cases owned by the existing account owner ,Transfer closed cases) while changing owner of the master account record in that case  opportunity trigger is not firing at all, due to that fields opportunity records are not getting updated with the owner field values .Can any one help me.

MVJMVJ

I am having a simaler issue with a trigger that gets fired on new/update of an opportunity when it is created from a lead conversion.  For some reason the code does not fire even though there is an insert of an oportunity.