function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
RimaRima 

Cloud deploy failed

Hi All,

I am doing cloud deployment in an Enterprise Edition of Salesforce. I am deploying Apex class from sandbox to production server. I have added appex class to outbound change set and uploaded to production org. When I click on the deploy, I am getting the error which says 

Deploy Error Average test coverage across all Apex Classes and Triggers is 0%, at least 75% test coverage is required.

How can I run the test and see the test coverage in cloud deploy? Any direction on this is greatly appreciated.

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
RimaRima

Thank you very much  for providing me the valuable information on running tsts on cloud deploy.

All Answers

John De SantiagoJohn De Santiago

The cloud deploy tool doesn't currently have a way to validate a deployment. It is coming as beta in the Winter 11 release though. In the meantime you can go to Setup > AppSetup > Develop > Apex Classes. Then you should see a button called "Run All Tests" Do this in your sandbox environment where you code is at and run all the tests. This will show you any errors in your unit test and let you know how much of your code is covered.

You can also use the eclipse tool to deploy your code and validate before the deployment to gauge your test coverage.

RimaRima

Thank you very much  for providing me the valuable information on running tsts on cloud deploy.

This was selected as the best answer