function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Vipin  PulinholyVipin Pulinholy 

Report :: Contact-Most recent activity Report

Hi,

I need to create report to show contact & the very last activity performed against that person. I don’t what to show all activities performed against that contact. Only show the one past activity (past date) which is closest to today’s date.

Is this some thing possible to create? Please let me know.

Thank You.

SharynSharyn

I am also looking to do this.  I have a Custom Contact Report created which I can display only the last activity, however it shows the date only, not the activity subject.  This is only an option when creating an activity report.  When I use the same columns in the Activity Report (but adding in subject), it winds up showing all of the activities for the contact.  I selected "Contact: Last Activity" for the time frame on in the report options, however it still displays all of the activities for the contact. 

If anyone knows how to do this, please let me know!

Thanks,

Sharyn

tombo*tombo*

Hi,

I am also looking to do this, but still no luck?

I need this feature more than anything else! :)

NathanSpNathanSp

I am also looking for help completing a similar report.  Please let me know if someone figures out how to pull a report on only the most recent activity or other child object.  Thanks!

alisonsalisons

how did you create the report that only shows the most recent activity date?

thanks!

TitoTito
This is possible with process builder now. Look here (http://www.salesforceweek.ly/2015/02/how-to-flow-most-recent-record.html)