function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
dragon123dragon123 

Need right Answer

A job application object has a child review object to store candidate review. The review needs to be tracked between a score of 1 to 5.
The score has to be a choice between 1 and 5 displayed as a radio button. How will a developer cater to this requirement? Choose the Right answer

1. Create 5 fields for scores (1 to 5) of type radio-button and use it in review page layout.
2. Create a dependent pick list that feeds the radio button type field.
3. Create a formula field
4. Create visual force page with radio buttons for review object

Explain it?

Universal Containers tracks interview scores in Review object. Review score is tracked in numerical format and are restricted to 1-5 and displayed as Radio buttons. How developer must meet this requirement?

a) Create VF component to display interview score as a set of radio button
b) Create a formula field that displays interview score as radio buttons
c) Create interview score as picklist and display them as radio buttons on page layout
d) Create interview score field with data type of radio button

Explain it?

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
gautam_singhgautam_singh

Hi,

I have edited my answer as it had some mistakes in it . Please update the answers with proper explanation . I didnt saw 1 thing in the question which I believe make my assupmtions wrong.

Q. A job application object has a child review object to store candidate review. The review needs to be tracked between a score of 1 to 5.
The score has to be a choice between 1 and 5 displayed as a radio button. How will a developer cater to this requirement? Choose the Right answer.

Explaination

Job Object - Master  /* For Job Information

Review Object - Chlid /* Store JOb Review for the Candidate.

It should have something which should give a choice between 1 to 5 for each master job . The score [1-5] should be a choice which means one cannot select multiple values.and that too DISPLAYED as Radio Button.

1. Create 5 fields for scores (1 to 5) of type radio-button and use it in review page layout.:- There is no Datatype of Radio Button avaialble so this is not correct

2. Create a dependent pick list that feeds the radio button type field. :- There is no such discussion for Dependency , all we are concerned is Master Detail relationship will fits our requirements . Thus this is also Incorrect.

3. Create a formula field :- Even if we select Formula Field We cant view it in form of Radio Buttons as there is no Standard Field.Incorrect

4. Create visual force page with radio buttons for review object :- Yes ! We can create field of any type and then make it view as Radio Button , Correct.

Universal Containers tracks interview scores in Review object. Review score is tracked in numerical format and are restricted to 1-5 and displayed as Radio buttons. How developer must meet this requirement?

a) Create VF component to display interview score as a set of radio button. :- Can be done but quiet tedious. Incorrect

b) Create a formula field that displays interview score as radio buttons. : Incorrect : Explained above.

c) Create interview score as picklist and display them as radio buttons on page layout.  : Correct : Explained in above question.

d) Create interview score field with data type of radio button: - Incorrect : Explained Above

Comments : We can do everything with Coding but for the Best Practise we use Declarative Methods to acheieve all of them . This is the Best method through which the function could be achieved.

Important :

Hit Kudos [Star Aside this Post] if this provides you with useful information and if this is what you where looking for then please mark it as a solution for other benefits.

Thank You .

All Answers

gautam_singhgautam_singh

Hi,

I have edited my answer as it had some mistakes in it . Please update the answers with proper explanation . I didnt saw 1 thing in the question which I believe make my assupmtions wrong.

Q. A job application object has a child review object to store candidate review. The review needs to be tracked between a score of 1 to 5.
The score has to be a choice between 1 and 5 displayed as a radio button. How will a developer cater to this requirement? Choose the Right answer.

Explaination

Job Object - Master  /* For Job Information

Review Object - Chlid /* Store JOb Review for the Candidate.

It should have something which should give a choice between 1 to 5 for each master job . The score [1-5] should be a choice which means one cannot select multiple values.and that too DISPLAYED as Radio Button.

1. Create 5 fields for scores (1 to 5) of type radio-button and use it in review page layout.:- There is no Datatype of Radio Button avaialble so this is not correct

2. Create a dependent pick list that feeds the radio button type field. :- There is no such discussion for Dependency , all we are concerned is Master Detail relationship will fits our requirements . Thus this is also Incorrect.

3. Create a formula field :- Even if we select Formula Field We cant view it in form of Radio Buttons as there is no Standard Field.Incorrect

4. Create visual force page with radio buttons for review object :- Yes ! We can create field of any type and then make it view as Radio Button , Correct.

a) Create VF component to display interview score as a set of radio button. :- Can be done but quiet tedious. Incorrect

b) Create a formula field that displays interview score as radio buttons. : Incorrect : Explained above.

c) Create interview score as picklist and display them as radio buttons on page layout.  : Correct : Explained in above question.

d) Create interview score field with data type of radio button: - Incorrect : Explained Above

Comments : We can do everything with Coding but for the Best Practise we use Declarative Methods to acheieve all of them . This is the Best method through which the function could be achieved.

Important :

Hit Kudos [Star Aside this Post] if this provides you with useful information and if this is what you where looking for then please mark it as a solution for other benefits.

Thank You .

This was selected as the best answer
dragon123dragon123

can u explain briefly.......... I think answer is 4 ,a

gautam_singhgautam_singh

Hi ,

We can do everything with Coding but for the Best Practise we use Declarative Methods to acheieve all of them . This is the Best method through which the function could be achieved.

We can do it with a but if we have a declarative system to achieve this , then we should not go with Code.

Important :

Thank You .