function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
KiliaenKiliaen 

Introduction

Hello,

I have recently got the nonprofit starter pack and am having trouble understanding how to change/add fields on the donation page. I need to have a field for type of fund and one for a tracking number (direct mail solicitations). I can't find anything on how to do this either through vidoes or on the board. Can someone help on this? If I have posted in the wrong board, I apologize.

Thanks,

kayne

kkarnbach@pwcleancouncil.org

sandersensandersen

Donations are just renamed Opportunities, so go to Setup > Customize > Opportunities > Fields to create fields.

You might have more than one page layout for Opportunities, so make sure the field is on the Page Layouts you want by going to Setup > Customize > Opportunities > Page Layouts.

Hope that's helpful,
Steve 

Hope that's helpful,
Steve 

KiliaenKiliaen

Thank you Steve. Quick follow up question, is there a way to get any field you add in the opportunity standard fields instead of the opportunity custom fields? I would like to have it close to near the amount field.

Thanks,

kayne

sandersensandersen

You can put fields anywhere you want on the page layout. On the admin side of the app, fields are listed alphabetically in two sections--standard and custom.

Hope that's helpful,
Steve 

Hope that's helpful,
Steve 

KiliaenKiliaen

Thanks again Steve, you have been a huge help.

Have a great day!

kayne