function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ministe2003ministe2003 

Developer Mode not working in Spring 11

Hi,

Since the Spring 11 update we've been having issues with Developer mode.  If we open a VF page, the developer mode strip opens at the bottom of the page but the page itself doesnt load and the screen goes white.  Several refreshes later and the page sometimes loads.

Noticed this in test before production was updated to spring.  Anyone else having this issue and is there any resolution (other than, obviously, turn off developer mode!)

cloudcodercloudcoder

I have not experienced this. Can you provide more details such as browser, OS etc.

sfdcfoxsfdcfox

It's rare, but I've seen it happen in prior releases (Chrome browser, Windows 7 OS). Try clearing your cache (Ctrl-Shift-Delete in Windows-based browsers, or refer to the online help for your particular OS/browser). Make sure you're running the latest version of whatever browser you use. And try following the Recommended Browser Settings topic in the Help & Training window.

ministe2003ministe2003

I'm on Windows 7 and primarily use Firefox, but I've had the same trouble with IE too.  My boss, also a windows 7 user has also had the issue.

Perhaps its OS related...

ministe2003ministe2003

Someone else on a Mac is now reporting the issue by the way

acl5acl5

I was having this issue with Spring '13 in both Chrome and IE.  Clearing the cahce worked for me.

Thanks!

Adam