function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
DannyK88DannyK88 

URGENT: Data.com Issue with Third Party App

Hi Everyone,

I am having some issues with Data.com and a third party app I installed. When I enable Data.com Clean and use the third party app I get an error message

The error Message reads this:

Visualforce Error:

Exception: The configuration of your org has changed, please reload the page. Missing dependent object: Field: Contact.CleanStatus

Has anyone ever run into an issue like this? Does anyone know what could be causing this issue so I can let me third party app support know how to fix this?

Thanks,

digamber.prasaddigamber.prasad

Hi,

I will suggest to report this directly to your third party app team. Looks like there is some dependency issue with 'CleanStatus' field on Contact object. Without Data.com, you will never see this field on Contact object.

DannyK88DannyK88

Hi,

I have contacted my third party app support contact. They said they have contacted Salesforce and will let me know when they hear back from them.

I would just like to give them any information that could help make this process go faster.

I do have some debug logs from when I use the product and it seems like they do some SOSL queries on contact fields. Would that have anything to do with the error that I am getting?

Thanks,

digamber.prasaddigamber.prasad

Pretty much possible! But tough to say that is the real pain point, without completely going through debug log. Keep us updated!