function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
NjangaNjanga 

Resume parser in salesforce

Hi,

Do anyone know the best resume parser that I can integrate with salesforce or a company that has webservices for parsing resumes that I can integrate with salesforce.

AdrianCCAdrianCC

Hello,

Can you give a little more information about your work scenario?

How would the resumes be processed? 1 at a time or in batches? Are they stored as records of an object of some sorts? Or as files(docs, pdfs etc)? Are they standardized, ie they all have the same fields?

Is this going to be a manual process or an automation? What's the action that starts the process?

Have an awesome Thursday!

Adrian 

NjangaNjanga

Thank you AdrianCC for quick reply.

Actually  CVs are stored as files under Document object in pdf or doc.The resume are of different format.  Now what i want is to srtip off maybe first name, last name and other neccessary information from Resume and create a Candidate record automatically. So this should be done in salesforce automatically. I would also want to be able to send 1 bye 1 and also as a batch. The sending will be done through a  job scheduler.

resume parserresume parser
Hello
You can try www.rchilli.com
They have everything what you need in resume parsing for sales force.
Kindly let me know if you need my help do let me know.
Thanks
Vinay
QLearnQLearn
Even i have Similar Kind of Issue.. Waiting for the solution.

I appreciate Njanga for Raising this Question.
NjangaNjanga

Thank you all,

I have contacted Rchilli and they told me to wait, they are still developing the API for salesforce.

SayasoniSayasoni

I hope Rchill succeeds in making this work.It would save most of us a great deal considering there is no specific Resume Parser out there that integrates well with salesforce.

Hello Friends

Good news, we are ready with first demo of salesforce.

Not yet uploaded to production but who so ever want to try, please contact at  team@rchilli.com they will help you by configuring via backend.

Process is simple

a) Signup with Free account at http://rsaas.rchilli.com/

b) connect to RChilli support  and send them your username and API secret key

c) RChilli will manually configure your account at rchilli

d) They will give you one email id  @rchillimail.com   

e) Forward your resumes to this email ID and with in 5-6 minutes they will relect in Salesforce.

f) And then you can go ahead and signup paid account.

Its fully automated process, and you can use it and stay relaxed. 

Any help needed feel free to contact me at team@rchilli.com

Happy Parsing !!!

Vinay

Sorry I forget to tell you

if you need to transfer bulk resumes from desktop or from your email -- please connect with RChilli support ,  they will help you to do it.

We have tried to make it simplest for you,  where you just use and pay as you go with plans starting form $30 per month.

thanks

GothicHamsterGothicHamster

HireAbility.com (www.hireability.com) has a world-class cv/resume parser that is easy to integrate with SalesForce. I have worked with many clients that integrated with their parser and it was a snap.

dhandhan

Our resume parsing tool - ResumeGrabber JobSuite - does exactly what you are looking for.

It is a desktop tool that many recruiters use to accurately parse and extract resumes from job boards, search engines, social

networking sites and transfer them to Sales force in a click.Download the free trial version from: http://www.egrabber.com/TU4233u97

Sonia MaheshwariSonia Maheshwari

Try RecruitPlus Resume Parser. We have done the integration not only with Sales force CRM but SAP ERP too; We give you sample code to integrate; Less than 4 hours you can integrate with your application.

Today we can proudly commit a minimum accuracy level of 75% which can be as high as 99.9%.

We understand the for any resume parser, following parameters are important and vital:

1. Parsing accuracy – RecruitPlus Resume Parser parsing accuracy lies anywhere between 75-99%.
  2. Parsing speed – In case of RecruitPlus Resume Parser API, it takes less than 5 second per CV to parse; RecruitPlus windows based parser parses almost 600-1000 CVs /hour per client machine.
  3. Number of parameters to be parsed – RecruitPlus Resume Parser parses all cv parameters. We parse almost 80+ parameters from a candidate CV.
  4. Scalability (how to scale up the operations without making changes to base code) – RecruitPlus Resume Parser uses caching engine; which enables user to scale up the parsing engine capabilities without putting additional cost on hardware/software etc.
  5. User control on Database dictionary to populate with new skills, designations, certifications, roles, functional area, industry type etc. without going to prime vendor for making these changes. – Since RecruitPlus Resume Parser has database dictionary in SQL database, hence client can enhance and populate the data dictionary with new words and enhance the parsing accuracy.

The best part still, we can work with you to increase the accuracy level and add the new parameters of our choice; we promise, we shall not take more than 1 weeks’ time to customize as per your needs without any cost impact on you.

Should you like to test the parsing output and accuracy; write us at sonia@onlineresumeparser.com.

Michael DuhonMichael Duhon
Here is a free Resume / CV parsing api service you can use, pretty simple to integrate with your applications or websites. Has some sample .net code integration on the website www.bighelpdesk.com/cvparseapi.aspx
Tanya Singh 17Tanya Singh 17
CandidateZap is a resume parser that automates resumes within Salesforce without any API, Apex or integration hassle.
It is a resume automation plugin that is currently working with over 4000 CRM and ATS. It's a quick setup that requires absolutely no coding .

Check it out from here http://www.candidatezap.com/​ (http://www.candidatezap.com/)
LeadGen 7LeadGen 7
Hi please connect me at pinky.r@rmploastar.com for resume parsing requirement