function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
nextdoornextdoor 

Layout Page

HI,

In certain page layout,  the position of some fields are central and some are left. I cannot find the way to set all the fields to left (didn't find anything in Object>Edit Layout section).

Thanks in Advance!

WEN JIEWEN JIE

Hi,

In page layout edit page, double click one section line, you will see a popup page, then you can change the layout.

Thank you!

nextdoornextdoor

When I double click in a section line, there is a 'section properties' popup with a Section Name, Display Section Header On, and 1-column or 2 column for the Layout but nothing to align the fields to left...

WEN JIEWEN JIE

Hi,

As my test, you can drag one filed to left directly. Is that you want? I mean all filedS display on left.

nextdoornextdoor

In page layout edit page, the fields display on left (one column section) but as soon as I return to the main page layout, I have some fields centered.

Here is some snapshots:

In page layout edit page the fields Contact and Account are at left

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

But in the main page layout they appear centered

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

WEN JIEWEN JIE

Hi,

I do the test with my layout page. I drag all my fields on page left then save this layout. Next, I access this page and all fieds displayed on left.

This is my test result.

Thank you!

Santhosh KumarSanthosh Kumar

I don't think it is possible to override the default alignment that SFDC applies at this time. Field labels are right alignd and values are left aligned.

nextdoornextdoor

But In my case, some fields AND values are centered and some are not as you can see from my snapshots

• Accounts and Contacts section are centered 
  • blurry fields and blury values lower aren't.

In the Sandbox, everything is perfectly left...