function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
veeru_pariveeru_pari 

Dependent class name

Hi,

How can i get the dependent class name of visualforcePage dynamically ..

In DEvelop...>Pages..> here we have (show dependencies) .if we click that ShowDependeciesthen it will show the

Apex Class, Trigger and Page References

Now my ques is how can we get that dependency class,trigger or Pagereference  associated with that page dynamically.And we need  to store that class name in a variable.This we should get for what ever the page we run as there will be many pages.

String variable= 'value'(The Value will be That dependent class name);Here i should store the dependency but it should happen dynamically we should not pass the value manually.

Pls reply on this

Thanks,

Veeraiah

sandeep@Salesforcesandeep@Salesforce

Click on Page and then you can find class name in fist tag of page. in Cotroller or extension

veeru_pariveeru_pari

Hi sandeep ,

global class JobCount {
String variable= 'Batch_CaseEmail';
    global Integer getBatchesCount() {
    List<AsyncApexJob> lstjobs=[
    SELECT
        Id,
        TotalJobItems
    FROM
        AsyncApexJob
    WHERE CompletedDate = LAST_N_DAYS:365 AND JobType='BatchApex' AND ApexClassId IN (SELECT Id FROM ApexClass WHERE NamespacePrefix =null  AND Name =:variable)];

Integer jobItemsCount = 0;
Integer batchesCount = 0;
for(AsyncApexJob async : lstjobs) {
    jobItemsCount +=async.TotalJobItems;
    batchesCount++;

}
System.debug(variable);

System.debug('############');

return batchesCount;
    }

}

In the above code in place of the the  string value 'Batch_CaseEmail' i am manually passing the value .That class name i am getting from ApexJobs in MOnitoring.So if there are other Bach Classes I have to dynamically get the Name of that classes.Here  avctually iam hard coding i should not do that

Please help me on that

Thanks

veeraiah