function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
nbknbk 

How to create Action plan for Custom Objects

Hi Everybody,

We have created Action plan for Account related objects thru AppExchange, same way we need to create Action plan for Custom object.

Please share your ideas.

Thanks,

Krishna

Ispita_NavatarIspita_Navatar

Hi Krishna,

Let me understand your query/concern. what are you precisely referring to by "Action Plan".

Is it :-

1.  the strategy for data migration being adapted by you?

2. so you are planning to understand the relationships between the objects.

3. Can you elaborate in brief explain what you are implying by - "Action plan for Account related objects thru AppExchange"

Your response would enable me to resolve your concern in an effective way.

nbknbk

Hi Saha,

The issue has been solved...

By using Action Plan we can create/assign tasks and reminders to corresponding users.

By default it supports native objects Accounts/Contacts/leads..etc..

Action plans download thru this url - http://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000003HcINEA0

We have add custom object and included to Action plan, The super user can assign tasks to related users.

Thanks,

Krishna

TC at ICTC at IC

Hi Krishna,

About how much time do you think it should take to enable a custom object with Action Plans, build test classes, test and deploy to production?

Thanks

Tyler

arcadiabakery1.315390544091857arcadiabakery1.315390544091857

Could you please share the solution.

I have the same problem. I added custom object to the Related Objects picklist, but once I select it, the lookup field for it doesn't render at all. I'm missing something fundamental and only those who know about Action Plans app can help me.

So, please share if you figured it out. I would really appreciate that

Alex

Ian P.Ian P.

Has anyone ever tried to use a custom task object instead of the standard task object used by Action Plans?

Basically, I would like to continue to use the structure of Action Plans to set predecessors, etc. but want the tasks Action Plans inserts to be in a custom object.

himanshu.mehta1.395113340391286E12himanshu.mehta1.395113340391286E12
Can someone please tell me how to create Action Plan for Custom object.
Kat Finch 5Kat Finch 5
We have this installed but the loading time for an action plan to show up on an object is quite long... Anyone know how I can minimise this delay?
DYooDYoo
Has anyone figured out how to have action plans on custom objects? I found some documentation (not the best) online; tried following the instructions, but when I try to deploy the sandbox changes into production, I keep getting 3 errors that I don't know how to fix. Here are the instructions I found online:  https://appexchange.salesforce.com/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=00P3000000P3comEAB