function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ag_nameag_name 

Salesforce and External Website Integration

Hello Community,

I would like to ask about the best practice and direction to the below requirement.

We have a Salesforce Enterprise and a website made with wordpress. In our website we have a my account page that pull records from Salesforce. What is the best approach in pulling the records from Salesforce?

Thanks in Advance

Navatar_DbSupNavatar_DbSup

Hi,

You can use webservice that will pull the data from salesforce to your wordpress site. Another way is you can create a public site in your salesforce org and also develop the custom Vf page and display the vf page through public site on your wordpress site.

Did this answer your question? If not, let me know what didn't work, or if so, please mark it solved. 

ag_nameag_name

Hello,

Thank you for your response. What particular webservice? using rest api/ soap? 

Thanks

SFclouds Technologies Pvt LtdSFclouds Technologies Pvt Ltd

Hi

U can get in touch with us for the integration process. You can write me back at hina.gupta@sfclouds.com for more info with your contact details.

thanks

PG1978PG1978

if you are still looking for answer to ur question . Use salesforce Enterprise WSDL to connect to ur external website. Salesforce has good documentation on it.

John KlokJohn Klok

The best approach is to use a customer portal. It will not only sync the data but also help your customers manage their data. 

The solution that I would recommend is CRMJetty Salesforce WordPress Customer Portal. It has all the features that can make the data process easy and customer-friendly. It is flexible. You can even customize it as per your requirements. It provides role-based access for different users. Also, you can have unlimited customer access by using this portal. 

For more information, check out Salesforce Customer Portal.