function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
hacksawblade16hacksawblade16 

Help:Checkboxes and action support

<apex:column value="{!houses.name}">
                 <apex:facet name="header"><apex:inputCheckbox value="{!chkhousehold_lname}">Name</apex:inputCheckbox>
                 <Apex:actionSupport event="onchange"  action="{!householdInputCheck}" rerender="hldSection" />
                 </apex:facet>
             </apex:column>

By doing this my checkboxes are getting vanished and i cant select the checkbox

ibtesamibtesam

Can you please post the full code

Th code is too big and its lil difficult to figure it out cos my naming conventions are not proper.I'll narrate you the requirement.I needed a checkbox inside the column header. So by having this piece of code inside my pageblocktable.I got a checkboox inside the column header .Now i want to check if the checkbox is checked or not so for that i tried Name .Now i want to check if the checkbox is checked or not so for that i tried using action support Name

Th code is too big and its lil difficult to figure it out cos my naming conventions are not proper.I'll narrate you the requirement.I needed a checkbox inside the column header. So by  having this piece of code inside my pageblocktable.I got a checkboox inside the column header .Now i want to check if the checkbox is checked or not so for that i tried

<apex:facet name="header"><apex:

inputCheckbox selected="{!chkhousehold_lname}">Name</apex:inputCheckbox>

Now i want to check if the checkbox is checked or not so for that i tried using action support but when i use it the checkboxes become invisible.Its not displyed on the page

<apex:facet name="header">
<apex:inputCheckbox selected="{!chkhousehold_lname}">Name</apex:inputCheckbox>
                     <Apex:actionSupport event="onchange"  action="{!householdInputCheck}" rerender="hldSection" />
can i use jquery for this??If yes then can you tell me how
ibtesamibtesam
                 <apex:facet name="header">
<apex:inputCheckbox selected="{!chkhousehold_lname}">Name

<apex:actionSupport event="onchange"  action="{!householdInputCheck}" rerender="hldSection" />

</apex:inputCheckbox>

Try this, you need to give action support of checkbox.