function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Damien_Damien_ 

How to increase tab limit by Contacting Salesforce Support?

Currently, we have a project that has 45 tabs.  My teams now want us to begin working in our own development orgs, and then deploying changes to SVN.  I can't seem to find Salesforce support to request an increase to the tab limit.  Can anyone share this info with me?

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
Navatar_DbSupNavatar_DbSup

Hi,

If you need to contact salesforce then just log a case to them. For this just click the help link next to your username at the top and from there you can log a case.

Did this answer your question? If not, let me know what didn't work, or if so, please mark it solved. 

All Answers

Navatar_DbSupNavatar_DbSup

Hi,

If you need to contact salesforce then just log a case to them. For this just click the help link next to your username at the top and from there you can log a case.

Did this answer your question? If not, let me know what didn't work, or if so, please mark it solved. 

This was selected as the best answer
SabrentSabrent

If your org has Premier support, you will have  a designated Premier support Personnel (i.e Account  Manager). Call this person with any requests you have. However you need to be identified as a Premier Support designated Contact for your org. 

Damien_Damien_

Thanks!