function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sfdc-Lsfdc-L 

It is possible to fetch records from delegated administrators in salesforce?

Hi all,

It is possible to fetch records from delegated administrators in salesforce .this functionality is possible r not  pls let me know asap.

Thanks

STest123STest123

Yes, you can access the records of these objects which object you add in custom object Administration.  For this, your user’s profile must be added into Assignable Profiles or your user’s role must be added into User Administration.   Did this answer your question? If not, let me know what didn't work, or if so, please mark it solved.

sfdc-Lsfdc-L

Thanks,

I want  to fetch records from delegated adminstrators so Pls explain the process with an example using visual force page. .

STest123STest123

Simply you can set the Permission In  Delegated Administration which comes under Security Controls Section. after that you can access the valuf of objects .Check it. 

STest123STest123

Did this answer your question? If not, let me know what didn't work, or if so, please mark it solved.

sfdc-Lsfdc-L

Thanks,

Once i set a permission in delegated adminstration so how can i access the values of object ,Pls let me know  with the example by using coding.

sfdc-Lsfdc-L

Thanks,

Once i set a permission in delegated adminstration so how can i access the values of object ,Pls let me know  with the example by using vf coding.

STest123STest123

you can not do access by code.