function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ashwin SidharthAshwin Sidharth 

Sharepoint Integration with SalesForce Error "Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow"

Hi,

I am trying to integrate SalesForce with Office 365. I am facing some issues trying to get the data from Sharepoint directly from SalesForce. I am using Apex classes to perform REST calls to Office365. But somehow I get the error saying "Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow."

Below are my steps to fetch data from SP2013

1. Call (POST method) the STS service "/extSTS.srf" to get the BinarySecurityToken 

2.  Using the BinarySecurityToken get the two cookies FedAuth and rtFA; url used to perform Http POST "_forms/default.aspx?wa=wsignin1.0"

3.  Set the cookies in the header and query Sharepoint using REST _api/web/lists/GetByTitle(\'ListName\')/items 

Has anyone come across similar issue?  Is there any better way to integrate (apart from using 3rd party software). Let me know if you require more details or things are not clear.

Cheers,

Ashwin

ashwin_v_s@hotmail.com

cplusplus_pleasecplusplus_please

Hi Ashwin,

I think it's Sharepoint issue instead of Salesforce. Try looking at this forum: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/sharepoint/en-US/9e5f2da3-4dd4-413c-a402-4150eaa1cf0f/manage-content-and-structure-arithmetic-overflow

=============================
Developer for www.voicent.com
Voicent provides CRM, auto dialer, predictive dialer, reminder, and call center solution that is suitable for anyone in any level
Voicent strives to meet customer demands to integrate Voicent software with CRM of their choice.

Ashwin SidharthAshwin Sidharth

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I did try this link earlier. Since I was trying with the OOTB site, it did not have any cusom lists as such.

But I created another site collection and tried with the same result :(. No luck yet!!

Cheers,

Ashwin

kishore.amireddy1.3974753842385532E12kishore.amireddy1.3974753842385532E12
Ashwin,

Any breakthrough on this? I'm also trying to do exactly the same. Can you share the Apex code you wrote please?

Thanks,
Kishore