function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
vakanivakani 

DEV 401 - Developer certification

Hi All,

I just finished the official training course given by Salesforce for our company.

They have also given us "DEV 401/501" student/exercise guide.

I would like to take the exam roughly a month from now.

Is the following reading materials enough for passing this exam ?

a) DEV 401 Guide (Student / Exercise)

b) Kindle version of "Development with the Force.com Platform: Building Business Applications in the Cloud" by Jason Ouellete

c) Force.com Fundamentas pdf

Also it would be nice to know if there are any particular key topics that I should focus on..

Thanks for your time :)

GVPY

Rajesh SriramuluRajesh Sriramulu

Hi

It's great that u completed ur course and click below link for Dev 401

http://www.salesforce.com/assets/pdf/datasheets/DS_DEV401.PDF

SRS

Starz26Starz26

Key topics:

Security

OWD vs CRUD

Trigger order of execution

401 is all point and clik and not apex code..

The docs for 401 give an outline to study and breaks down where to focus your efforts.

If you have a solid understanding of the 401 class, you have a lot of the information you need. Understanding the basic concepts of the exercises is a must.

tikantikan
if u have any dev 501 material please send me. if u want any 401 dump question for passing i will give u.
nilanjannilanjan

Plese send me the 401 dump on my email     nilanjan13185@gmail.com,thnx in advance

aishonlineaishonline

hi,can you plz provide me with study material for DEV 401? m plannin for it vry soon. Thanks a lot. 

Send it to my gmail ID : aish.gaur@gmail.com

Waiting for your favourable response.

Deshraj KumawatDeshraj Kumawat

Hi,

I have some good dumps and good study material/Test exercices for ADM201/DEV 401. if you want I can share the same with you.

My mail id is kumawat.deshraj@gmail.com

Thank You !!

xuerxuer

Plese send me the 401 dump questions on my email  xuer@hotmail.de. thanks in advance!

sonamsonam

please send the dump for dev 401to :--   sonam.shukla@tcs.com
ill b really grateful..

IssacIssac

Hi,

Please send the latest dumps for 401 exam.

Regards,

Prabhu

rishidemoappsales1.3877973633146719E12rishidemoappsales1.3877973633146719E12
Hi frnds,

I am looking for your kind guys,Please do me a favor , If anyone has dumos for 401 exam please forward me on  my official id :rishi.kumar2@wipro.com

Thanks and Merry christmas!
Thomas John 2Thomas John 2
You can contact me for any help and exact questions and answers for the latest Winter 20 certifications at salesforcecertguide2018[at]gmail.com
Mathew T 10Mathew T 10
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can contact me for any help and exact questions and answers for the latest Summer 21 certifications at salesforcecertguide2018[at]gmail.com. 100% pass rate. All exact screenshots and 100% accuracy. Trusted by all for passing all their exams. One to one guidance provided for every exam till completion. Free training materials will also be provided.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ellis audreyellis audrey

I am very pleased as I passed my CompTIA SY0-601 test by 91%. All the credit goes to Pass4surehub and its resources. Thankyou!

GET MORE INFO: https://www.pass4surehub.com/salesforce/dev-401-dumps.html