function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ClaiborneClaiborne 

Eclipse Plug-In for PHP - Generates PHP Classes for MySQL Tables

I came across this new plugin from IBM

If you have a table defined in MySQL in Eclipse, you can use the generator tool to create php classes for manipulating the data in the table.

If you combine the new tool with the Data Schema Generator I loaded several months ago (private AppExchange at https://www.salesforce.com/appexchange/detail_overview.jsp?id=a0330000003gIkrAAE), you should be able to quickly generate php classes to operate on php data.

The next step is to extend the work in the php class generator to work on the salesforce.com wsdl instead of MySQL and have the class methods uses SOQL to move data back and forth between your php app and salesforce.com.
Park Walker (TAGL)Park Walker (TAGL)
David,

I have a class generator that uses the WSDL as the basis for the PHP classes and a base class to handle the API integration. Since it works with the Enterprise WSDL I have not bothered to release it in the past so as to avoid confusion with the toolkit. I have been using the classes for a few years now with a number of clients. It certainly need a little work to make it generally useful, but not a lot.

Now that salesforce is supporting the Enterprise WSDL I think it's time to make this type of thing more available. I don't have the time to work on polishing it up at the moment, but If you think my code would be of any help in moving this idea forward I'd be glad to provide it to you.

Regards,Park
shivdhanshivdhan

Can any one tell me how to access php method from apex class so that whatever data we are getiing from MySql using PHP (class and method) can be accessed by APEX class.i.e. Apex class should be able to call PHP methods but how?

Is there any tool available which generate WSDl from php class so that we can generate apex class in Salesforce from WSDl