function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
koharakohara 

Custom s-control for Opportunity and Opportunity Product

I have been trying to figure out how to create this on my own, but I think I would be better finding a true developer. I believe this is a very quick project and I think it will be very straightforward.

In short:

1. I want to be able to only show a partner the opportunities for their products in the Salesforce.com PRM app.
2. In order to be able to limit the opportunities, you need to create List Views in Opportunities and then only expose those List Views to that partner.
3. Opportunity List Views can not be filtered based on Opportunity Products related to the Opportunity.
4. To get around this, I created a custom field on Opportunity that will contain a comma-delimited list of products that are in the Opportunity Product line items related to the Opportunity.
5. I would like to replace the 'Save' button on adding products to opportunities so that it will add the newly added product name to the list field described above.
6. If 5 is too complicated, I would like a Custom S-control link that the user would click to replace the list field on Opportunity with a new list of all the then current Opportunity Product line items.

Does this make sense and seem like something you could create in the next 48 hours?

What would you charge?

RRESRRES
We can build this s-control out for you no prob. Give me a ring to discuss in greater detail.
rich@businessendurance.net or www.businessendurance.net.
Kapil@TheikosKapil@Theikos
We are masters at doing this. PLease contact and provide your info as well.

Regards

Kapil
kapil.anand@theikos.com
www.theikos.com

koharakohara
Got this built over the weekend by Vinay at EZSAAS.com. Great work and quick turnaround. Thanks.