function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
RileyRiley 

North Carolina Salesforce.com Administrator Positions Available

Hello, Look forward to talking with you about these opportunities:

Job Description

·          Provide Tier I and Tier II support of Salesforce.com through troubleshooting, technical resolution, enhancement implementation, and best practices development

·          Support senior SFDC Administrators in planning, implementing, and supporting SFDC and enhancements to Salesforce.com

·          Maintain user roles/profiles and security controls and settings

·          Ensure data integrity through profile management, duplicate merges, accurate automation of systems/information

Candidate Skills

·  Bachelor’s Degree in IS or related field

·  1+ year of Salesforce.com experience

·  Technical knowledge of Salesforce.com

·  Formal Salesforce.com certification desired

Manoj BhagwatManoj Bhagwat
I have implemented salesforce.com for  mid-large companies since 2006 and can provide the service you are looking for on a contract basis. I am based in Northern Virginia and am willing to travel for this work.

Manoj
+17034720818
manoj@salesforceresults.co.nz
JPatrick76JPatrick76
and I am a Salesforce certified administrator.  Please email me at joshpatrick@ambientbizconsulting.com if you would like to discuss this further.
smharrismharri
Is this position onsite, or virtual?
lmjohnsonlmjohnson

Is this position still open and are you willing to work with a remote administrator. I have over 6 years experience as a Salesforce admin and have worked very closely with all aspects of an implementation. I can be contacted at sfdcadmin@hotmail.com