function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
hep2djivehep2djive 

Starting Small - Need quick help

I am looking for some quick help is some basic hand holding and minor customization of the basic sfdc screens.

I have a small insurance agency that I need to track new agents, their training miles stones, and their weekly insurance applications.

I do not want these agents to be users or sales reps with their own log in to sfdc.

As I hire them, I need to be able to quickly see their current licensing and training progress, then one they are selling, to be able to track a few details from each application they submit.

My agents are set up in a multi tiered system based on the commission level, so the ability to see their downline agents is crucial.

Please contact me for more details.

Message Edited by hep2djive on 01-01-2008 07:12 AM
RRESRRES
Hi, this is Rich from Business Endurance Solutions, a  Salesforce.com consulting partner. I'm interested in hearing more about your upcoming project. Feel free to email me directly at rich@businessendurance.net to discuss your project in greater detail.

Thanks.
MaytenMadisonMaytenMadison

Hi there,  I can assist you with what you are trying to do.  May I ask what edition of SFDC you are currently using?  You are essentially wanting to use this as a HR type program that allows you to run reports based on the agent specifications.  Sounds like you need to create a contact record type for internal contacts or create a custom objects for Agents and then completely construct what type of information you'd like to gather regarding your agents.

You'd actually probably want to go with the later so you can attach those agents Opportunities [submitted deals] as a related object.

Feel free to email -- maytenmadison@gmail.com

SteveSFDevSteveSFDev
Hi I can help you with your request as I have done extensive Salesforce development. I currently working on a project very similiar to your project. My contract rate is $60.00/hr You can contact me on smoore10000@gmail.com Thanks Stephen Moore
dexterdexter

Hello,

Our company, CRM Advantage is a partner of SFDC and our consultants have helped many companies such as yours. We typically do a conference call to gather your requirements based on your best business practices and go from there.

My contact information is patty@crm-advantage.com

Best regards,

Patty

Kapil@TheikosKapil@Theikos
Hi,
We are a premier consulting/appexchange/training partner of Salesforce.com and have been there almost since there inception.We are a value proposition due to our on-shore/off-shore delivery model.

Please feel free to contact me or provide your contact detials and your availability for a call to review your requirements in detail.

Regards

Kapil Anand

kapil.anand@theikos.com
CRM FanaticCRM Fanatic
I am a certified SFDC consultant and can beat most rates.  We have time to help you now.

Mike 760.271.1199