function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
MattWood_RCEMattWood_RCE 

Visualforce developer needed for short term project

I am looking for a developer with visualforce experience for work on a short term project. 

Message Edited by MattWood_RCE on 08-31-2009 01:44 PM
SivaDevakiSivaDevaki

Matt, Are you open to work with a consulting partner. We are very cost-effective with global team. If interested, please contact me.

Regards

Siva Devaki

siva.devaki@mansasys.com

650-248-7958

http://www.mansasys.com/salesforce 

mm123mm123

Matt,

Please drop an email to discuss, we are currently offering special pricing for the new clients.

Regards,

MV

nj.tech@hotmail.com

Alan.MarcusAlan.Marcus

Hi Matt,

I would be happy to help out.  What kind of pages are you thinking about?

Best Regards,

Alan Marcus

alan@cloudforward.com

415 816 2146

MikeRoberts78MikeRoberts78

We have highly experienced, skilled and dedicated salesforce.com and force.com development team . Our experience include large custom applications development on force.com platform. We offer development services on force.com platform and product development services.

For more information please contact mikeroberts78@gmail.com

shreyasshreyas

Hi Matt,

were you able to find anyone? If not, you can email me at shre.ss@gmail.com. I offer very competitive rates.

Shreyas

elena_arancibiaelena_arancibia

Hi,

I'd like to know a little bit more about the project. Also know the range of price that you are needing.

best regards

elena

Dskvap.ax969Dskvap.ax969

Our technical people can handle your project in a best way to provide flexible solutions at each level of usage of the system. We have experienced people who dealt lump sum(More than 40) of salesforce.com projects which includes configuration apex coding, visual force coding, packaged apps, integration with external system using custom development, and intermediate tools like (Informatica, apatar etc.,) data migration etc. Our deliverables include requirement business matrix techniques, design documents, unit test scripts, user acceptance test scripts, deployment plan, and application user guide. 

Regarding your job we have some queries need to be clarified so please do contact with us for further steps.
Our Skypeid is dskvap. PLease ping us once when come online.

Waiting for your reply, 
Prad Kiran

Dskvap.ax969Dskvap.ax969

We have a team in salesforce crm, we developed many applications in sfdc . we have expertise in apex coding, visual page coding , configuration , integrating with other databases and reports creation and other related to salesforce. Our skype id is dskvap please ping us for further details.

Thanks,

PradKiran.