function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
AnswerthinkAnswerthink 

Force.com Certified Developer Needed

We have a short-term project which requires a certified force.com developer. Experienced with visualforce, custom objects, APEX and triggers.

Independent contractors preferred.

mm123mm123

Please drop an email to discuss.

Regards,

MV

nj.tech@hotmail.com

MikeRoberts78MikeRoberts78

We have highly experienced, skilled and dedicated salesforce.com and force.com development team . Our experience include large custom applications development on force.com platform. We offer development services on force.com platform and product development services.

Services Provided:

Consulting - All organizations, no matter the size can benefit from Salesforce.com. We can streamline your business with our best practices for your Sales, Marketing and Service groups.

Customization - From simple Salesforce administration to brand new application implementations.

Implementations - Whether you are a nonprofit or a Global organization, we can set you up on Salesforce.com. Migrating from another CRM? No problem!

Development - APEX, Triggers, VisualForce, Web-to-Lead, HTML, Javascript and more. Our experienced development staff has it covered.

Integrations - We have enterprise level expertise of systems integration with Salesforce.com, such as SAP, MS SQL, Oracle and more.

sthicks14sthicks14

Hello,

My name is Stephen Hicks, Business Development Manager at NetServ Applications in Norcross (Atlanta), GA. I saw your posting on the Salesforce.com community discussion boards today. I have recently placed 2 of my consultants in SF.com roles, and I have 1 more available. If your company allows 3rd party submissions or have project work, I’d like to send you my candidate’s profile. I have placed Citizens, GC holders and H1b for both contract and permanent roles. My available SF candidate is H1b and has a very competitive rate. Please let me know if you’d like to see his credentials. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Best Regards, Stephen T. HicksBusiness Development ManagerNetServ ApplicationsLinkedin Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/stephenhicks14Phone: 770-326-7711Fax: 770-242-5716Stephen@netserv-appl.comDevelopment: www.smnetserv.com 

RitwikSoftRitwikSoft
Hi there,

If you consider offsite developer for your projects then I can help you. I have good team of highly experienced developers and we are open to help you for your any kind of small to large size of requirements.

Please feel free to share your requirement with me so that we can move forward.

Thanks,
Naresh

naresh@ritwik.com
http://www.ritwik.com/blog/portfolio/index.html
http://www.linkedin.com/in/itsmenaresh

Message Edited by RitwikSoft on 09-04-2009 08:28 AM
KunlunKunlun

Hi ,

I am available for salesforce development part-time. My experience is as below:

3 years experience for salesforce, 6 years for software development.

• Apex coding
  • Visual Force
  • S-Controls
  • Web API, .net, Java, Javascript

If you need any help, please contact me: kunlun.software@gmail.com , I can send you my resume.

Hope we can do a long-term business.

Thanks
Kunlun