function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jeff TalbotJeff Talbot 

Certified Salesforce.com Administrator available for project work

If you or someone you know needs a Salesforce Administrator for project work or an implementation, I currently have available time to do project work.

Here's a bit about me:

·         I have six years of experience as a Salesforce.com Administrator (both as a full time employee, and as an independent consultant).

·         I am a Certified Saleforce.com Administrator, and I am a Certified Level II Salesforce.com Consultant (an individual, not a consulting firm).

·         I have an in-depth knowledge of the capabilities (and shortcomings) of Salesforce.com in each different edition, and this knowledge allows me help Salesforce customers get the MOST out of their system based on their own unique business requirements.

·         I have an excellent knowledge of Salesforce licensing, user setup, and the Salesforce security model.

·         I can implement custom tables, custom fields, custom page layouts, formulas, validation rules, workflow rules, and much more.

·         I am an advanced report writer, whether using Salesforce reporting or an external reporting tool. 

·         I can implement more challenging modules such as Web-to-Lead, customer portals, customizable Forecasting, and more.

·         I am an advanced formula writer (custom fields, validation rules, workflow rules, custom buttons, custom summary fields, etc.)

·         Finally, yes, I'll admit it... I'm a data geek. I am very experienced with data migration, data creation, data manipulation, and data integrity.

I offer reasonable hourly rates with discounts available.  Please email if you'd like more information. Thank you.

-Jeff

marin_consulting@yahoo.com

Message Edited by TA_Invisible on 04-02-2009 08:47 AM
JohnDGICalgaryJohnDGICalgary
Where are you located geographically?  What is your hourly rate?
Jeff TalbotJeff Talbot
Geographically, I am located just north of San Francisco, CA. I will send you a private message with my rate information. Thanks for inquiring.