function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
AashikaAashika 

Available for volunteer position as a Salesforce Administrator/Support Analyst role.

Hi there,

I would like to provide my services on volunteer basis in the following areas:-

- SFDC Customization & Administration
- Data Migration involving Cleansing, De-Duplication, Preserving relationships and data Integrity
- I can also provide live production support that may invlove troubleshooting or debugging code in Triggers or Scontrols.

I have also received formal Training from Salesforce.com and Microtek ; for ADM 201, ADM 301 and ADM -320 the Developer Course.

I am Salesforce Certified Level 1 and looking to get some projects on volunteer basis related to Salesforce Administrative Type. I can also provide some good references as well as work samples on request. You can reach me on suma_anand04@hotmail.com for more information.

Thanks

KavitaKavita
Do you have experience in writing apex code?
Krishnam76Krishnam76
yes, Kavita I can write basic triggers.
HODHOD
Hello,

I am a former Salesforce.com Account Executive and last year launched Hire On-Demand, a recruiting business specialized in staffing companies with salesforce Administrators and Developers.

In addition to our Full-Service Recruiting for select Salesforce positions, we recently launched a Job Board available for non-U.S. based and other SaaS roles to include volunteers. You may post your resume and create an alert to be automatically notified if a job is posted that matches your criteria. To access, please visit www.HireOn-Demand.com or Job Board.

To learn more or to receive the latest monthly updates on Salesforce Admin tips/trends, please subscribe at www.HireOn-Demand.com.

Best regards,

Kim

Kim Wallins
Hire On-Demand
Principal
kwallins@hireon-demand.com
www.HireOn-Demand.com
Message Edited by HOD on 04-28-2009 10:11 AM
sususudiosususudio
Aashika - just curious. Why volunteer?