function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
markosmarkos 

Where's Sales Force tech support ?

Why is no one from Sales Force manning these forums ? So many questions never receive a reply !

Bryn JonesBryn Jones
This is not the "SF" support line.....go to help and support in your SF site to get SF help.....this is a site where users of SF posts questions and answer them.....hence your problem may not be easy for us on this forum to duplicate in our own systems to help you out.....if you need help go to the SF help page....help.salesforce.com

BJ

Chris CalhounChris Calhoun
BJ, I'm going to have to disagree with you based on what my SFDC Senior Account Exec emailed me this week in response to my support tickets being closed without working with me. (At the moment, I'm not happy with the support from SF.) Others in the Houston community are reporting the same thing.
From his email.

Here are general specs for development issues: 

Standard customers and partners are being directed to the developer support boards at https://developer.salesforce.com/ . Salesforce technical support staffs resources that now do the following:

1) Ensure all developer support posts receive a response within 48 hours of posting

2) Monitor posts for possible platform bugs and issues not related to customer or partner code

3) Log support cases for confirmed issues and drive to resolution through normal support processes