function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
HPLHPL 

Need SF.com Developer / Consultant - Physical Address Update Project

We are looking for a SF.com Developer / Consultant for a short term project. 

We are looking to do the following immediately:

1.  Clean up / De dup our SF.com Database of Leads and Contacts.

2.  Create a strategy to update our leads with physical address information before we do a physical mailing of an upcoming publication.  We want to email our email newsletter subscribers where we, overwhelminging, have email addresses. Inform them of the availability of the upcoming publication, display the physical address information that we have on-file (If any) and then allow them to update that information (Send them to a landing page where they can update address info and preferences)

Please quote this seperately:

3.  We also have number of subscribers that subscribe to our RSS via Feedburner.  We would ideally like to import this subscriber data from Feedburner to SF.com and be able to manage sign ups in Sf.com.  I.E. understand who are subscribers to our HTML Email RSS feed, Allow people to sign up to both our email newsletter (subscriptions currently managed in SF.com) and RSS feeds from the same page with the ability to tweek preferences (Daily Digest vs. Individual emails, text vs.HTML e-mail,) from the same page.

adapticaadaptica

Hi,

We can help you with your project.

We have extensive experiance in the area of data quality.

Could you please provide us with your contact information so that we contact you.

Thanks,

KM

MeginfoMeginfo

Hi,

We have solid experience with such tailored solutions.

Please leave me your email address and I will provide a detailed quote and timeline.

Best,

NH

mm123mm123

Hi,

Please drop an email to get the quote.

MV

nj.tech@hotmail.com

LogicRainLogicRain
Drop an email on biz@logicrain.com for a cost-free consultation. You will end up saving significantly over the competition. Let LogicRain help your organization to be more successful and profitable. Contact us to get started right away!
HPLHPL

My contact Information is below.  I would ideally like to receive a quote via email with information about your company specifically any similar projects that you have engaged in. 

HSL

Howard S. Lichtman

President, Human Productivity Lab 

Publisher, Telepresence Options

43861 Laurel Ridge Drive

Ashburn, VA 20147

o (512) 828-7317

f (480) 393-5435

c (571) 331-5678

HSL@HumanProductivityLab.com

http://www.HumanProductivityLab.com/consulting

http://www.TelepresenceOptions.com

Hans1122Hans1122

Contact the resource you looking for?

How does 5+years SalesForce experienced resource at $20/h.

NO RISK, Pay after 2 weeks after engagements.

For more details contact us hans@techno-soft.com