function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
BF7BF7 

Request for Quotes

We are ISV partners looking for a developer to build a social networking platform with the following specs:

1) Subscriptions for Force.com paid "superusers" would be automatically tied to billing/deductions via Paypal or some other payment source.

2) Limited access standard users can sign up for Chatter Free accounts via a publicly accessible website so there is no need to internally "create" an account for just anybody. 

Please include portfolio/links to examples of other Force.com development - preferably Chatter.

ccuevasccuevas

Hi BF7,

Contact Jason Lohrentz (jlohrentz@forcebrain.com) of ForceBrain.com, since he has a database of more than three hundred Salesforce experts.

Regards,

Carmela

mm123mm123

Please drop an email to get the estimate & other details.

MV

nj.tech@hotmail.com

kum09kum09

Hi,

We are a Mumbai, India based Salesforce.com Force.com Advanced Developer Team. We have more than 4 years of experience with cloud computing. 
Expertise include:
·  Best Practices
·  Technical Architecture and Solution Design
·  Develop Proof of Concept
·  Project Management
·  Apex, Visual force, Sites, Webservices, Salesforce.com API, Data Migration, Custom app development, Application packaging
·  Customize and personalize Salesforce.com to fit environment's specific needs
·  Creation & implementation of Custom Objects, Custom Apps, Page Layouts, Related Lists, Tabs, Validation Rules, Workflow Rules, Sharing Rules, Outbound/Inbound Messages
·  Force.com sites development
·  Integration using salesforce APIs
·  Data migration and manipulation using Salesforce tools
·  Unit tests code coverage and deployments
·  User training, and Deployment
Assuring you of our best service and delivery.
Please contact us for more details.
Warm Regards,
Charu Kumar
E-mail: kumar.charu2009@gmail.com
Skype id: charukumar09

We are a Mumbai, India based Salesforce.com Force.com Advanced Developer Team. We have more than 4 years of experience with cloud computing. Expertise include:·  Best Practices·  Technical Architecture and Solution Design·  Develop Proof of Concept·  Project Management·  Apex, Visual force, Sites, Webservices, Salesforce.com API, Data Migration, Custom app development, Application packaging·  Customize and personalize Salesforce.com to fit environment's specific needs·  Creation & implementation of Custom Objects, Custom Apps, Page Layouts, Related Lists, Tabs, Validation Rules, Workflow Rules, Sharing Rules, Outbound/Inbound Messages·  Force.com sites development·  Integration using salesforce APIs·  Data migration and manipulation using Salesforce tools·  Unit tests code coverage and deployments·  User training, and DeploymentAssuring you of our best service and delivery.Please contact us for more details.

Warm Regards,

Charu Kumar

E-mail: kumar.charu2009@gmail.com

Skype id: charukumar09

SFDC_ReservoirSFDC_Reservoir

Greetings!!

Expertise on Salesforce.com trained and certified professional(Dev401&Dev501)/10+ yrs exp in implementation and trainings.

Can manage any requirement at any phase of project & training.

sfdc.reservoir@gmail.com

miha198206miha198206

Hello,

I'd like to work with you. 
A few words about me:

I am a senior certified administrator and developer in Salesforce.com platform. I work in IT industry for already 12 years. I am looking for opportunities to work as an administrator and developer in projects on Force.com platform. My experience in Salesforce.com is 4 years. I have a certificate ‘Certified Force.com Developer’.
Also I have a wide experience and knowledge in websites development including ASP.NET 3.5, MVC, Web Services, HTML, JavaScript, CSS and integration with a lot of applications. I am able to make integrations of SalesForce.com with other applications using web services or other approaches.

My clients are from USA, Canada, Netherlands, Australia and Germany.

Please, give me your e-mail to send you my portfolio.

I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your consideration.

Regards,
Mikhail Ivanov

email: mikhail.ivanov@itasabc.com