function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
NORTHNORTH 

Affordable Salesforce Consultant/Developer/Admin AVAILABLE

With over 100 Salesforce deployment and over 20 Force.com development projects successfully implemented, ForceBrain.com is a leading low-cost Salesforce.com and Force.com consulting partner. We have the right people, the most experience, and the best methodologies to cost-effectively and efficiently deliver customized solutions, suited for your business needs.

Our clientele covers a wide range of industries, from small to international enterprise conglomerates, including Kaplan, Dell, University of San Francisco, Fluxion Biosciences, Aldon, Ingres, iRise, among others. We strive to provide the best solutions at the lowest cost possible. Check out our Salesforce service listing and read how we always go the extra mile for the customers: http://tinyurl.com/yhdn9cq.

Regards,

Sean Considine

sconsidine@ForceBrain.com

415-504-2593

Hire LogicHire Logic

Hello,

My company is seeking a Force.com / APEX developer to help us migrate our VB6 application to this platform ... and to integrate with SalesForce.  We don't have a big budget, but still want a high quality developer who knows all the in's and out's of this platform, how to avoid major pitfalls and who can create a graphical, intuitive web design (which we've already prototyped).

The project is slated to start in the next 2-3 months and last 6-9 months.  This admin/developer will work directly with me, the architect and developer of the current VB app., so as to make the transition as seamless as possible.

We are on the East Coast but the work can be done anywhere ... though I would want to have initial face-to-face meetings and additional meetings throughout the project.

I look forward to any information you can provide about your services.

Thanks,

Dan Kenton

Hire Logic, LLC.

Managing Partner

908-362-1885

dan@powerplacesoftware.com

NORTHNORTH

Hi Dan,

Thanks for reaching out!

I will be very glad to provide you with more information about our services and answer all your questions. Let's this discuss this further either over email or phone.

Best Regards,

Sean Considine

sconsidine@ForceBrain.com

415-504-2593