function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
justinvljustinvl 

resources for salesforce technical screening

hey, we don't have in-house salesforce experts but need to pre-screen a few salesforce developers. can you please let me know if there are any websites like eskill offering salesforce developer tests? i understand that a lot of people are certified but is that a real warranty of the experience?

i would really appreciate feedback on this

chrismclarenchrismclaren

Simple answer, ask them for screenshots or sample code of previous projects.  This will help. 

TechEye CreationsTechEye Creations

Hi,

A certificate might not be a correct guage for experience. It is imperative the applicants are asked the right questions based upon your requirement.

If you require any help please email us at support@techeyecreations.com

Thanks

sbanga - acutedgesbanga - acutedge

You cant judge developers based on an online test, what if they have someone else do it for them. Personally the best way is to have a convesation with them - however you woudl need to know what questions to ask. You should also consider them hiring part-time first and see if they can handle the projects you have.

If you need consulting assistance feel free to contact us. We are based on the East Coast with developer resources across the States.

Sandeep Banga

sandeepb "at" acutedge"dot"com

Acutedge.

610-259-1949

super developersuper developer

Certification is not real warranty to developers you can test them with sample requirement test.

Give a sample requirement to them similar to your original requirement.

If you want developers to test their skills. Please we are ready to face test.

Contact us

kiran@dskvap.com