function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
stollmeyerastollmeyera 

Custom Visualforce Pages - Need a Quote

My organization (using enterprise edition) is looking for two custom visualforce pages.  I would appreciate a quote on the following items:

Visualforce page for Lead Conversion that shows additional required fields for the conversion process

Visualforce page to combine the Account & Opportunity records into one screen to improve workflow for our users

It is really up in the air right now on exactly what we need, but based off the above, any ball park figure would be appreciated.

SivaDevakiSivaDevaki

We can help. Please contact us at info@mansasys.com

Our success stories at - http://www.mansasys.com/customers#success

- Mansa Systems

http://www.mansasys.com

Mike0001Mike0001

Experience - 6 years of Apex, Triggers, Web services, Visualforce page/controller development

Certified - Dev 401, Dev 501. Dev 502

Rate - $45/hr

contact - vignette75@gmail.com

thanks

mike

super developersuper developer

Hi Stoll,

I have 2 years Experience with Salesforce.com. I have developed many VF pages for different Apps.

I can handle your project in a best way to provide flexible solutions at each level of usage of the system. I have experienced people who dealt lump sum(More than 30) of salesforce.com projects which includes configuration apex coding, visual force coding, packaged apps, integration with external system using custom development, and intermediate tools like (Informatica, apatar etc.,) data migration etc. Our deliverables include requirement business matrix techniques, design documents, unit test scripts, user acceptance test scripts, deployment plan, and application user guide.

I am ready to show you my previous work in salesforce.com. So that you will know my capabilities. And also I am ready to face any type of tests in salesforce.com(sample requirement) to prove my strength.

Please do contact with us for further steps.

Our Skypeid is dskvap. PLease ping us once when come online.

Can I know your Contact details.

Waiting for your reply,
Prad Kiran

WilmaFWilmaF

Hi Stoll,

We wish to take up this task and are available. I have a few queries:

1. What additional fields are required in the leads page.

2. Clear specification and vallidations to build the VF page.

We have done similar projects so we can do it in the best possible timeline.

Kindly mail me the details at wilma.fernandes@riverdale.co.in so that i can mail you the estimates.

Our Charges: USD 28/hr

Regards, 

Wilma Fernandes

Director - Business Development

Riverdale Software Solutions Pvt Ltd.

Bangalore 

India

Mobile:                    +91 98453 88515

Skype id:                wilma.fernandes1

Email:                      wilma.fernandes@riverdale.co.in

mbhardwajmbhardwaj

Hi,

Please drop me an email with your contact details.

Our working rates are different based on the level of skills needed and project duration. I would not prefer to disclose them publicly on the forum.

Thanks

mbhardwaj@softappspro.com

miha198206miha198206

Hello,

I'd like to work with you. 

A few words about me:

I am a senior certified administrator and developer in Salesforce.com platform. I work in IT industry for already 12 years.
I am looking for opportunities to work as an administrator and developer in projects on Force.com platform. My experience in Salesforce.com is 4 years. I have a certificate ‘Certified Force.com Developer’ (401).
I have done a lot of Salesforce.com projects including a difficult complex projects and Salesforce consulting. I am client-oriented and I am very passionate about projects what I do.
I always recommend a better ways to realize the client's needs.
I suggest  my clients qualitative, quick work and affordable price.

Also I have a wide experience and knowledge in websites development including ASP.NET 3.5, MVC, Web Services, HTML, JavaScript, jQuery, CSS and integration with a lot of applications. I am able to make integrations of SalesForce.com with other applications using web services or other approaches.

My clients are from the USA, Canada, Netherlands, Australia and Germany.
My rate is $20/hour.

If I can provide you with any further information on my background and qualifications, please let me know.
I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your consideration.

Regards,
Mikhail Ivanov

email: mikhail.ivanov@itasabc.com