function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
RichardLRichardL 

Apex Code Help for small project

I'm looking for someone to help with a small project where I need a custom controller for a VF page. I think it is farily simple since it is only a data call on a couple of objects, no write methods are needed. I've got the VF page together, but need some additional data I can't get with the standard controller. Please respond with your Salesforce credentials and experience.

Thank you.

Dskvap.ax969Dskvap.ax969

Our technical people can handle your project in a best way to provide flexible solutions at each level of usage of the system. We have experienced people who dealt lump sum(More than 50) of salesforce.com projects which includes configuration apex coding, visual force coding, packaged apps, integration with external system using custom development, and intermediate tools like (Informatica, apatar etc.,) data migration etc. Our deliverables include requirement business matrix techniques, design documents, unit test scripts, user acceptance test scripts, deployment plan, and application user guide.

Our Skypeid is dskvap. PLease ping us once at your convenient time.
Waiting for your reply.

super developersuper developer

Hi,

I think you need extension for standard controller vf page.

I have 2+ years experience in salesforce as developer. I have done different apps and many sites using sfdc. I have worked with 3rd party tools for integration like (apatar, informatica, pervasive ... etc) and done integration with mysql through java. I am ready to show you my previous work in salesforce.com. So that you will know my capabilities. And also I am ready to face any type of interview in salesforce.com (sample requirement) to prove my strength. 

Please send mail to: radhika_y@dskvap.com

mbhardwajmbhardwaj

Please drop me an email in case you are still looking for some one.

Thnaks

MB

mbhardwaj@softappspro.com

gmaier@ioniasolutions.comgmaier@ioniasolutions.com

WE can definitely help you with this small project. 

Ionia Solutions is a Salesforce.com Partner and SFDC consulting services firm located in Boston, MA.  Specifically, we help companies use Salesforce.com more efficiently and effectively, track marketing efforts more accurately and increase revenue by providing the following

Suite of Services:

- Salesforce.com   Consulting
- Salesforce.com   Implementation & Customization
- Salesforce.com   Custom Application Development
- Salesforce.com   ERP Integration, Interface Development
- Salesforce.com   Remote Admin, Training and Support

Recently, we have been helping many customers with customized reporting, Force.com application development, partner portal development, and ERP-SFDC integration.

Please feel free to call me to schedule a time to speak with one of our Business Analysts, Architects or Developers to see how we might be able to help your company with the project.

Sincerely,

Greg Maier

(617) 835-1530

gmaier@ioniasolutions.com

Ionia Solutions

http://www.IoniaSolutions.com
Building your information pipelines – Ionia            

AxleaAxlea

Hi RichardL

We can assist you with this project. Check us out at axlea.com. There, you'll find the credentials we have and what you seek. We thrive on quality development at reasonable prices. Or, you can email me back at vana@axlea.com

Thanks.

CK2011CK2011

Hi,

My Expertise in Salesforce include:
· Best Practices
· Technical Architecture and Solution Design
· Integration with external applications
· Develop Proof of Concept
· Project Management
· Apex, Visual force, Sites, Webservices, Salesforce.com API, Data Migration, Custom app development, Application packaging, Customer Portal, Partner Portal, Mobile Application, Adobe Flex, Flash Builder.
· Customize and personalize Salesforce.com to fit environment's specific needs
· Creation & implementation of Custom Objects, Custom Apps, Page Layouts, Related Lists, Tabs, Validation Rules, Workflow Rules, Sharing Rules, Outbound/Inbound Messages
· Force.com sites development
· Integration using salesforce APIs
· Data migration and manipulation using Salesforce tools
· Unit tests code coverage and deployments
· User training, and Deployment
. Salesforce Integration with different Social Networking Sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
I have around 5 years of experience in Salesforce Customization and Configuration, and I also have a huge team for Salesforce Development.

I would like to work with you and give you our best services from India.

Please contact for more details.

Warm Regards,
Charu Kumar
E-mail: kumar.charu2009@gmail.com