function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
bhtceobhtceo 

We need a SalesForce freelance developer

We need a freelance SF developer that can develop and implement our lead to quote process. Travel Industry experience is a plus. We have existing data schema and workflow mapping. etc. Developer must be proficient in Force.com pages, web to lead Apex, Visual Force, IDE, migration tools, Web Services, third party API Integration. This is the first phase of our project. We are looking to develop an ongoing relationship with a freelance developer.
WilmaFWilmaF

Hi, I wish to know more about this requirement. I am based out of Bangalore, India and I am sure we can build a long term working relationship.

Please pass on your contact details so that i can share the work profile.

Regards,

Wilma Fernandes

wilma@excellasoftware.net

LogicRainLogicRain

This is Gaurang and I represent LogicRain Technologies.

We are team of experienced Salesforce Developers with expertise over customizing salesforce, writing apex triggers, Visual Force pages including all types of Salesforce customization and development work.

The LogicRain Technologies (LRT) Advantage:

•    Team of experienced salesforce developers
•    Dedicated resources associated to your project
•    Well versed in understanding your business requirements
•    On-going support and advice for project
•    Skilled people who are experienced to develop and enhance SF application for small to medium size organizations
•    Guaranteed solutions/quality work towards your objectives of developing SF task.

Contact us to get solutions that streamline business processes and boost user productivity.
Drop an email on biz@logicrain.com to get absolutely cost-free consultation!
We will be more than happy to offer you competitive rate with quality work.

Regards,

Gaurang Bhatt  |  Business Development Manager
LogicRain Technologies,
Email: gaurang@logicrain.com

mm123mm123

Please drop an email to discus. We have done couple of 3rd part API integrations.

MV

nj.tech@hotmail.com

Mike0001Mike0001

Experience - 6 years of salesforce.com development (Apex, Visualforce, Java, Trigger, etc..)

Certifed - yes

Available - immediately

Rate - $25/hr

Work location - Remote (within USA)

Contact - vignette75@gmail.com

Thanks

ccuevasccuevas

ATTN: Hiring Manager:

With over 100 Salesforce deployment and Force.com development projects successfully implemented, ForceBrain.com is a leading low-cost Salesforce.com and Force.com consulting and implementation partner. We have the right people, the most experience, and the best methodologies to cost-effectively and efficiently deliver customized solutions, suited for your business needs in the platform.

Our clientele covers a wide range of industries, from small to international enterprise conglomerates, which includes Kaplan, Dell, University of San Francisco, Fluxion Biosciences, American Express, UrbanDaddy.com, Avid, Aldon, Ingres, iRise, 3D Therapeutics, Sciton, Luidia, among others. We also work with a lot of non-profit organizations namely, One Warm Coat, California School Health Centers, Citizen's Schools, Waterford Institute, among others.   

Please check out our Salesforce service listing. Find out how we are the No. 1 most popular Salesforce consulting partner and most importantly, how we always go the extra mile for the customers.

Ask about our certified admin plans, starting $1,500/month!

All the best,
Carmela
(415) 504-2593

SFDCConsultant.ax449SFDCConsultant.ax449

Good day.

I have been working with salesforce.com for the last 5 years and have more than 20 years overall experience.  If you have 10 minutes I can give you a demo of a recent application I created.

Thank you,

Michael

(415) 508-5748

Salesforce FreeLancerSalesforce FreeLancer

Hi,

We are salesforce developer with over 5 years of experience in IT industries and over 2 years of experience in sales force development. We have much experience in Force.com developer toolkit – Apex, VisualForce, Force.com IDE, force.com migration tools,.net. We can assure you of my committed efforts and best quality.

Regards
Hardik Shah
Email: hardik_ce1993@yahoo.com

Force.comForce.com

Hello,

Astrea Infotech provides Force.com services. We have extensive expertise of working in Visualforce and Apex. If you are open to have some one support your work remotely, kindly get in touch with us at pmathur At astreait dot com.

Thanks,

Pragati Mathur

Astrea Infotech

jarcardinijarcardini

Hi, I'm entrepreneur interested in your idea. Hourly cost of 15 usd. Please add me to skype to discuss futher.

pankaj-mishrapankaj-mishra

Contact me on: 1508.mishra@gmail.com

forhubforhub

I am an expert in Salesforce.com implementations. Please contact in email addresses

forhub@gmail.com

siteundu@gmail.com

Salesforce Freelance developer

vara_sreevara_sree

we are intersted send me the details to my mail   vara_sree67@yahoo.com

you send details  of the following
1) clear  requirements of  the project

2) expected(target)  duration  in hours;

3)per hour  in dollars:

4)Schedule payment details

5)Mode of Payment

we are ready to start your project immediately

Thanks
varaprasad.
Sanchivan SivadasanSanchivan Sivadasan

Hi there,

I am a Salesforce Consultant who has been developing and customizing Salesforce to customers need since 2007.  We have 5 Star rating on AppExchange from our customers. You can check our AppExchange listing here. Please give me a call to discuss further. I look forward to your call.  

Thank you.

Sanchivan Sivadasan
CEO / Salesforce Consultant
TapMyBrain Inc.
Sanchivan@TapMyBrainInc.com
mukeshshri1.391511138381775E12mukeshshri1.391511138381775E12
Hi,

I am interested for this Project. Please let me know how can we proceed. Currently I am in India.

Thanks,
Mukesh
bhtceobhtceo
Thank you for your reply. Please send us your Salesforce Experience regarding project implementation, coding in Apex and Visual Force, building user interfaces, etc. Do you have tour or travel technology experience? Eric
mukeshshri1.391511138381775E12mukeshshri1.391511138381775E12
Thanks for the reply. Plese find the SFDC experience which I worked on till now. I mainly involved in SFDC Customization (i.e. Apex Code, VisualForce Page, Batch Apex, Web Services. I don't have exposure on tour or travel however I am expert in SFDC so I am confirtable in doing any type of work or in any domain. *SFDC EXPERIENCE* *PROJECT DETAILS :* *Project 1* Project Name : Sales & Service Cloud Implementation Duration : Aug 2010 to Dec 2013 My Role : Technical Architect Methodology : Agile Technology : Salesforce.com, VF Page, Trigger, Apex Classes & web Services *Responsibilities & Details. :* Involved in delivering Sales cloud in 2010/11 and Service cloud in 2011/13. During the Sales cloud project I was involved in building custom territory assignment solution/ integrating Salesforce with Oracle EBS/ Oracle Customer Master/ creating a custom lead to opportunity conversion process. During the Service cloud project I was involved in customizing Saleforce to build case assignment engine/ phone queue routing engine/ Email to case processing with spam handling features using apex code/ integrations with multiple systems like Avaya CTI/ Fusion middleware/ Informatica/ Oracle EBS/ Knova/ Bugzilla/ Spring source based web portals etc. All of the above required me to build apex code using classes/ triggers or create custom wsdls wherever necessary (in case Enterprise wsdl could not do the job). Along with these modules I was also responsible for delivering using Agile methodology and building strong client relationships. *Project 2* Project Name : RSA PRM Duration : Feb 2010 TO July 2010Team Size Team Size : 6 My Role : Technology Lead Technology: Salesforce.com, Apex, Batch Apex, VFP, Trigger & Custom web Services *Responsibilities & Details. :* Lead of an Application Development team responsible for Requirement analysis, Provide Design Solution, Integration with different legacy systems. Implemented PRM(Partner Relationship Management) for RSA including following major modules: - Lead Distribution on the basis of Round Robin (Using Apex code and Implemented batch apex class). - Deal Registration (Force.com site, Visualforce page & Apex Controller) - Certification and Authorization (Written complex logic using Apex Trigger & Apex Classes) - Goal Attunement Form (Developed in Visual Force Page & Apex Controller) - Partner On Boarding (Force.com site, Visualforce page & Apex Controller) - Nominate Distributors (Written complex logic using Apex Trigger & Apex Classes) *Project 3* Project Name: Avaya – Sales Automation Technology Overview : Salesforce.com, Apex, Trigger, VisualForce, S-control, Batch Apex. *Responsibilities & Details. :* This Application is for sales force automation for Avaya sales process. It is an On-Demand Customer Relationship Management (CRM). It is Easy-to-use Web-based CRM solution for sales, service, marketing and call center operations that streamlines customer relationship management and boosts customer satisfaction. It includes Order processing (Leads, Account, Contacts, Opportunity), PRM (Partner Relationship management), Contact management, Reports & Dashboard, Renewals, Sales forecast analysis, Information sharing, Inventory monitoring and control, Order tracking, Customer management. User can customize anything according to their requirement. *My Role* Worked as a Senior developer & mainly involved into Requirement analysis, requirement review and feasibility, Technical Design & Build. I am involved to develop a framework, which will be used to developing the interface. For Avaya we developed a framework which will used for bulk DML operation for various sources. I have also contributed to create WSR, leading a small team. I involved in customization using Visual Fore Page, Apex, Trigger. *Project 4*: Project Name: RedHat – Sales Automation Technology Overview : Salesforce.com, Core java, Apex, S-control, Trigger, VisualForce. *Responsibilities & Details :*This Application is for sales force automation for RedHat sales process. It is an On-Demand Customer Relationship Management (CRM). It is Easy-to-use Web-based CRM solution for sales, service, marketing and call center operations that streamlines customer relationship management and boosts customer satisfaction. It includes Order processing (Leads, Account, Contacts, Opportunity), PRM (Partner Relationship management), Contact management, Reports & Dashboard, Renewals, Sales forecast analysis, Information sharing, Inventory monitoring and control, Order tracking, Customer management. User can customize anything according to their requirement. *My Role*Worked as a Senior Developer & mainly involved into Requirement analysis, requirement review and feasibility, Technical Design, Build, Testing (Test Script Creation, Test Script review, System testing), PRM portal, Global Lead Routing. In this project I used Apex, Trigger, S-control, workflow, approvals and VisualForce. *Done Certifications (SFDC)*  Dev 401 Certified  ADM 201 Certified  501 Certified (1st level) References: Available on request. Mukesh
Ravi KothariRavi Kothari
Hi there, do you still have requirement for the SFDC developer ? if yes, plz share the details.
Anil Kumar 48Anil Kumar 48
@All,
We need one or two day support in salesforce, please revertback, if interested at anilkumarup@gmail.com with hourly rate(in $ or INR) to discuss the requirements and scope.
pawan npawan n
I am looking for freelance sales force projects , work hourly rate is $15 per hour.
Suman Saha 47Suman Saha 47

I am looking for freelance sales force projects. money is not a matter to me. Need good work opportumity.
Gmail:saha.suman0617@gmail.com
pawan npawan n
Hi , I am interested. Let me know your contact details we can have quick chat. My mobile - 9866894207 Pawan
Dhruv DaveDhruv Dave
hello 
i am interested in any freelancing work of salesforce.(Hourly rate: $15/Hour)
kindly feel free to contact any time.

dhruvdave.ce@gmail.com
ddtech09@gmail.com
(M) : +919428811216, +918866319474
Vishakha Khatri 2Vishakha Khatri 2
Hi , I am interested in this work. I am SF developer.

Please contact : vishakhakhatri92@gmail.com

Regards,
Vishakha
Shivam Shukla 749Shivam Shukla 749
I would like to freelance - if the above opening is still available.

Please contact - shivamshukla749@gmail.com/+91 9004907947
suri03081988suri03081988
Hi,,, i am also interested to work as sfdc developer for you projects, please contact me with below email
Email: surendraperamsfdc@gmail.com

Shivam Shukla 755Shivam Shukla 755
I have some fiends who are looking for free lancing work too.They are good.

Contact me, if interested -shivamshukla749@gmail.com/+91 9004907947
pawan npawan n
Hi , I am interested. Regards, Pawan
Shiva RajendranShiva Rajendran
Hi ,I'm shiva. I have 2.5 years in salesforce custom development with 10months experience in salesforce lightning.I' m looking forward for freelance.Do notify me if there is any opening. email : shivarv1993@gmail.com. mob :9108172569
MAYANK PEGWAR 12MAYANK PEGWAR 12
Hi All, I am looking for Salesforce Freelancing work. I have 2.3 years of experience whole as a salesforce developer. I am familiar with Apex class, Workflows, Process builder, VF pages, Triggers. I am also good at Integration, Migrations and dataloading. Please do let me know if anyone of you have any kind of salesforce work for me.

Please note my email Id: mayank.pegwar@yahoo.com
skype ID: mayank.pegwar@yahoo.com
Whatsapp number: +91 8176025960
Sujay Ganguly 15Sujay Ganguly 15
Hello,

Seen your vacancy post for "Salesforce Freelance Developer".

I am a certified Salesforce Developer, have 1.8 years of experience in Salesforce Development and Administration. Still now done 9+ complete projects where I worked as a Consultant, Development, and Administration both. Working at Salesforce Classic and Lightning both environment, also expert at Salesforce Apex, Trigger and Integration Development. Also, I can join Immediately.

Please take a moment to review my Website.

It will be the sincere pleasure to hear back from you soon.

Thanks,

Mary Anne Veal 1Mary Anne Veal 1
We are in need of a freelance SF developer that can develop and implement our lead to opportunity process. The objects each will be customized & we are located in Winston-Salem, NC.We are looking to develop an ongoing relationship with a freelance developer.
Suman Saha 79Suman Saha 79
I am interested. 
Shiva RajendranShiva Rajendran
Hi Mary,
I have 4 years experience in development, can work in lightning, lightning web component as well. Please do contact me if development work is needed no :: (+919108172569) , email : shivarv1993@gmail.com
Gerry GobleGerry Goble
If you still finding then grab offers in https://www.everlance.io/
Maulik Shah 19Maulik Shah 19
Hi Mary,

Our Salesforce developers have between 2 to 5+ years of experience and 16+ years of industry experience. Our Hire  Salesforce Developer (https://www.crmjetty.com/hire-salesforce-developers/) expert in Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Experience Cloud. If you want to know about them please contact us to with your requirement.