function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
TucsonMTucsonM 

Freelance Part Time SF Admin/Guru Needed (Revised)

Edit: 2010-May-24  - This position has now been filled.

My prior post was cutoff, so here is complete one:

I've been live with Group Edition for 6+ months.  I've got the basics but can no longer Admin.  I need an individual/guru
(not a consulting firm) who will help me:

1) Understand my business and suggest how I can best use all of SF functionality.  In other words, once I explain what
I do, I want you to tell me how my application should be setup, regardless of how it is currently setup.
2) Update/tweak my live application to meet my needs, including:
- Do whatever is agreed from #1
- Better Customize layouts & fields, better use of Tabs, etc
- Write basic workflow rules or create workarounds
- Create useful reports based on my specs
3) Provide ongoing but minimal support (few hrs/month). 

My primary use of SF is as a very sophisticated online Rolodex.  I don’t track leads from websites or sales pipelines,
or even opportunities.  I do save a large amount of information about each contact and need help better organizing, tracking
and reporting on such. 

I speak "sales" not "SF"...  in other words, you need to communicate with me in English, not in Salesforce-ese, which
means, I don't care how it's done, so long as it works :-)

Finally, if your resume/website, says you: "consult to numerous F500s" or "provide training to sales forces of all sizes"...
this is probably not right for you.   I’ve hired dozens of freelancers over 20+ years: I have a very good idea of both: how
complicated my requirements are (not very) and how long they should take to implement (not much.)  This will never amount
to enough to pay your mortgage, but at the same time: my needs are not demanding and my turnaround time is quite
reasonable.  I'm looking for the guy/gal who is smart, already has a full-time job/gigs and who is just looking to pick-up a
little additional work. 

Please reply with
- Experience and/or URL to website
- Hourly rate, minimum and anything else I need to know about your fees
- Contact info

Thanks!
Maurey

Krishnam76Krishnam76

Hi Maurey,

I just send out an email to you along with my resume and other details.

Looking forward to hear from you.

thanks

jarrod_kjarrod_k

Hi Maurey,

I am very interested in helping you out.  I sent you an email a while back from my personal account.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,
Jarrod 

kum09kum09

Hi , 
We are located in India. But we have excellent resources for Salesforce and we can give you best quality work at best prices in Industry. 
Our Expertise include: 
· Best Practices 
· Technical Architecture and Solution Design 
· Integration with external applications 
· Develop Proof of Concept 
· Project Management 
. Quote generation
· Apex, Visual force, Sites, Webservices, Salesforce.com API, Data Migration, Custom app development, Application packaging, Customer Portal, Partner Portal, Mobile Application, Adobe Flex, Flash Builder. 
· Customize and personalize Salesforce.com to fit environment's specific needs 
· Creation & implementation of Custom Objects, Custom Apps, Page Layouts, Related Lists, Tabs, Validation Rules, Workflow Rules, Sharing Rules, Outbound/Inbound Messages 
· Force.com sites development 
· Integration using salesforce APIs 
· Data migration and manipulation using Salesforce tools 
· Unit tests code coverage and deployments 
· User training, and Deployment 
Please contact us for more details. 
Warm Regards, 
Charu Kumar 
E-mail: kumar.charu2009@gmail.com 
Skype id: charukumar09