function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
HSTM_SFHSTM_SF 

Part-time System Admin Needed - Work Remotely!

HealthStream, based in Nashville, TN, offers innovative learning and research solutions to hospitals and healthcare systems across the country. Our Marketing department is looking for a part-time Salesforce System Administrator who can assist with multiple projects and requests for an active Salesforce user base. This position would report to the Vice President of Marketing at HealthStream. Go here for more info and apply: http://www.healthstream.com/careers.aspx#sfsa

The person would be responsible for building and managing the Salesforce database, adding fields, changing page layouts, uploading and editing data into our Salesforce instance, working with custom objects,  and assisting with data
quality initiatives and data maintenance.

This position would be on a contract basis and would not exceed 20 hours a week. Ability to work remotely would be a possibility for a strong qualified candidate.

http://www.healthstream.com/careers.aspx#sfsa

super developersuper developer

Hi,

I will give effective work with low cost.

I have 2+ years experience in salesforce as developer. I have done different apps and many sites using sfdc. I have worked with 3rd party tools for integration like (apatar, informatica, pervasive ... etc) and done integration with mysql through java, integration with campaign monitors through webservices.

I am ready to show you my previous work in salesforce.com. So that you will know my capabilities. And also I am ready to face any type of interview in salesforce.com (sample requirement) to prove my strength. 

Please do contact us

on Skype:dskvap

mail:kiran@dskvap.com

gmaier@ioniasolutions.comgmaier@ioniasolutions.com

I saw your posting and wanted to introduce our company and services. Ionia is a Certified Salesforce.com Consulting Partner located in Cambridge, MA.  We have been in business for 7 years and have 15 FT architects, analysts and developers as well as 30 Certified off-shore developer partners. We have done 100’s of projects of varying size and scope.

Specifically, we help companies use Salesforce.com more efficiently and effectively, track marketing efforts more accurately and increase revenue by providing the following Suite of Services:

- Salesforce.com   Consulting
- Salesforce.com   Implementation & Customization
- Salesforce.com   Custom Application Development
- Salesforce.com   ERP Integration, Interface Development
- Salesforce.com   Remote Admin, Training and Support

Recently, we have been helping many customers with customized reporting, Force.com application development, partner portal development, and ERP-SFDC integration.

Please feel free to call me to schedule a time to speak with one of our Business Analysts, Architects or Developers to see how we might be able to help your company with your CRM needs.

Sincerely,

Greg Maier

(617) 835-1530

gmaier@ioniasolutions.com

Ionia

http://www.IoniaSolutions.com
Building your information pipelines – Ionia            

Lori@GSPLori@GSP

I have administered a SFDC and ServiceMax app for over a year. 

I have excellent analytical and data management skills as well as the ability to 'translate' user requirements into technical ones.  I enjoy organizing chaos and implementing good, sound processes and documentation.

I would be very interested in additional part-time work in this field.  I would need to work remotely (Texas), but have extreme flexibility in hours. 

I am available for a call/teleconference to disucss this further.

I would like to know the approximate weekly hour requirement for this position.

Thank you,

Lori

469-585-6090

lori@lorishill.com

http://www.linkedin.com/in/lorifgordon

GandhiFanGandhiFan

Hello,

I live and work here in Nashville with over two decades of IT experience in all kinds of technologies including salesforce.

I will be interested in this part-time position.

Feel free to contact me for this assignment.

Thanks

Vijay