function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SFDBadminSFDBadmin 

Business Analyst/Administrator Available for Hire. Orange County,CA or virtually

Here is a summary of a Job Description:
As the Salesforce.com Administrator and Business Analyst, I would be fully responsible for administrative duties of Salesforce.com. I can serve as the primary point of contact for direct sales and partners who require maintenance, configuration, reporting and training. I will also interface with management team that requires timely reporting and intuitive dashboards. I have worked with five different Salesforce Organizations for special projects, integrations and customizations.

Responsibilities:
• Administer the Salesforce.com CRM application. Responsible for developing and maintaining the functional areas of data management, forecasting, deal registration, contacts, leads, campaigns, opportunities, quotes, case, projects, assets, dashboards and reports and any other customization

• Administer Salesforce.com appexchange applications
• Maintain user roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, etc.
• Train new end users on the salesforce.com application
• Maintain system metrics to track trends in usage and data integrity
• Identify SF.com usage problems and craft technical / communication plans to remedy
• Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving CRM and sales operations
• Integrate with vendor partners and design optimal solutions for integration 
. Build custom objects and VisualForce Pages
. Experienced with Marketing Campaign management (Vertical Response/Pardot)
. Attended Dreamforce 2010
I am currently employed part-time and am available part-time or on a full time basis. I am currently located in Orange County, California and willing to relocate to Dallas,TX. In addition, will consider contract jobs outside of USA. My current rate of pay for USA is $25 to $35 an hour. Please contact me for further consideration.
Thank you,
Jami Vernon
ccuevasccuevas

Hi Jami,

Please contact Jason Lohrentz (jlohrentz@forcebrain.com), since I was informed he has a number of jobs that need to be filled immediately. I am pretty sure he can help you.

Regards,

Carmela Cuevas

ccuevas@ForceBrain.com

ForceBrain.com

barb@exponentpartners.combarb@exponentpartners.com

Hi Jami

Please send me your resume and contact info at barb@exponentpartners.com. We are looking for contractors.

Thanks!

Barb

SivaDevakiSivaDevaki

Jami

Can you send your resume to careers@mansasys.com for immediate consideration for a position in Orange county.

Regards

Siva Devaki