function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
kmagelkmagel 

Los Angeles - Salesforce or Java Developer (full-time position)

* Great opportunity for experienced Apex/Visualforce developer

* Will also consider candidates with strong Java development skills willing to learn Apex and Visualforce
* Mid to Senior level position on small development team
* Excellent salary + employee benefits

Well established, privately-owned technology and consulting services company is looking for an experienced Software Developer to design and develop cloud-based solutions built on Salesforce.com to join its team.

This is a full-time position responsible for designing customized solutions for client projects as well as internal projects.  

Required Skills:

• Bachelor's degree
  • 2+ experience with Visualforce/Apex and Salesforce customization or 3+ years Java development 
  • Good knowledge of financial applications, business process modeling, and CRM
  • Front-end Web design and development experience (XHTML, HTML, CSS, ASP.Net)
  • Good eye for layout/design
  • Experience with SQL Server 2005/2008
  • Excellent communication skills

Excellent salary + employee benefits

kkr.devkkr.dev

drop me your email id

super developersuper developer
Hi,

I am located in india.

I have 3+ years experience in salesforce as developer. I have done different apps and many sites using sfdc. I have worked with 3rd party tools for integration like (apatar, informatica, pervasive ... etc) and done integration with mysql through java,paypal with webservices,authorize.net with webservices.

I am ready to show you my previous work in salesforce.com. So that you will know my capabilities. And also I am ready to face any type of interview in salesforce.com (sample requirement) to prove my strength. 

Please do contact us

on Skype: radhika.dskvap

Waiting for your reply.
kmagelkmagel

Thanks for your reply.  This is a full-time employee position located in Los Angeles.  Remote work is not an option.

Thank you.