function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
tramseytramsey 

Full Time Salesforce Production Director/Manager - Remote

We need someone fairly experience with Salesforce implementations and consulting.  The more experience the better.

The role we need filled is delivery manager who can manage the delivery of ALL projects.  We have other project managers and engagement managers working directly with the client.  And you may need to manage some larger projects, but mostly be managing the day to day operations.  Be the manager of the other project managers.  

If there are issues the project manager is having with other resources or with the client you are their support.  You also need to enforce internal processes.  Also help recruit and hire other Salesforce consultants and resources.

Offering 150K/year with ability to make more depending on revenue.  Can mostly be done remote.  Must be available during business hours.  Flexible with schedule. 

Our focus is on providing unique Salesforce consulting services that focuses on the customer and not on Salesforce.  We listen to the customer and their business needs to help them implement Salesforce.  We are more business process focused rather than just executing tasks and being tech heads.

I've been performing this role and the general manager role for delivery team and now we need to hire two new managers to take these responsibilities.

Alan SandovalAlan Sandoval

Hi,

We are a Salesforce Certified Consulting Partner and a Salesforce Certified ISV Partner. Would you consider working with an agency? If so please reach out to me. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely, 

Alan Sandoval

1-888-890-3670

www.Softwareallies.com

super developersuper developer

Hi,

I am a Salesforce Certified Developer  as well Project Manager for a team with 8 members.

We are  ready to work at your timings.

We are ready to show you our previous work in salesforce.com. 

Please do contact us

on Skype:kiran399

email:kiran@dskvap.com

Call me: +91 9052772236
Waiting for your reply.

sfconsulting_with_resultssfconsulting_with_results

Hi Ramsey,

I am a salesforce certified consultant based in Delaware and would love to help you with your Production Manager position. i have been working in IT for almost 18 years and I have the experience of running a consulting company as well. Please feel free to send me an email to Buyan@thylaksoft.com or call me at 302-355-0449 for further discussion.

Thanks

Buyan

SvitelskySvitelsky
Dear Sirs, I'm ready to discuss this position with you. Please let me know your email and I will send my CV. Best regards, Igor