function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
S91084S91084 

Salesforce Developer/Administrator/Business Analyst

Hi,

I am a certified salesforce developer and administrator with 2+ years of experience and has proficient knowledge on J2EE technologies and looking for a full-time position anywhere in United States. Please let me know if you have any positions available at your client place.

chubbyjunchubbyjun

How soon are you available to start ? We have a long term position in Washington DC.

S91084S91084

I am available immediately. Can you please provide your contact details?

chubbyjunchubbyjun

Send me your email address, will send you the details.

Job BoardJob Board

Can you please send your resume to contracts@econtenti.com

S91084 wrote:

Hi,

I am a certified salesforce developer and administrator with 2+ years of experience and has proficient knowledge on J2EE technologies and looking for a full-time position anywhere in United States. Please let me know if you have any positions available at your client place.

Subbu.ax1298Subbu.ax1298

We are looking for Salesforce Developer for our client this position is located in Nashville, TN. Please find the detail requirement below mentioned:

If you are interested, please send me your resume at subbui@getmetherightjob.com with your availability for 10 min call to discuss about the next process of hiring.

Two Position with client – Start Date -3/26/2012.

Position1- Salesforce Developer -Location -TN Start Date -3/26/2012

Salesforce certified must.

Appreciate your immediate response in order to proceed ahead with next step of hiring.

Best Regards
GMTRJ TEAM
847-373-9649

S91084S91084

Thanks for your response. But I am looking for only full-time positions not contracting positions.

TechniForceTechniForce

I have a fulltime opportunity please contact me for details williamhunter@technisource.com