function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SFDBadminSFDBadmin 

Salesforce Certified Administrator Available for Hire in USA

I have been a Salesforce Administrator for 4 years and have a 201 Admin certification. Please visit my webiste for services that I can perform for your company. www.salesforce-administration.net.

The following is a short summary of my current resume position description:

Configure Salesforce CRM to suit your business needs, including creation of custom profiles, custom fields, and page layouts. Creation of dashboards and advanced executive reporting. Proficient with data management tools such as dataloader and excel connector for import, export and data cleansing functionality. Create and maintain user records as well as set up of the organization-wide defaults, role hierarchy, and sharing model. Configuration of validation, workflow and approval rule processes. Build customized objects, Integration of Apps from the force.com appexchange and Marketing Campaign management. Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving CRM.

I am available for travel in the US to consult on the project as well as provide services virtually. Please contact me if interested.

Thank you,

Jami Vernon

IsabellaIsabella
Wow, it sounds like you have a wealth of experience and knowledge when it comes to Salesforce Administration. With your 4 years of experience and 201 Admin certification, you are certainly well-equipped to help any company with their Salesforce needs. The services you mention on your website, such as custom profile and field creation, advanced reporting, and data management, are all crucial for any business looking to maximize the potential of their CRM. I appreciate that you are available for both on-site consultation and virtual services, making it easy for companies to work with you no matter their location. I would also like to thank you for sharing the link https://arrify.com/hire-salesforce-developer/ (https://arrify.com/hire-salesforce-developer/)which can be a great reference for any organization looking to hire a developer. Keep up the good work!