function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
MitchFMitchF 

Looking for Architect/Dev in the Denver Area

Hello,

We are looking for someone to take on several initiatives we have at our company, architect the solutions and bring home the projects.

We have a strong preference for someone who can spend time in our office just south of Denver working with users to insure the solution is developed in the best way.

Looking forward to hearing from the respondants!

Salesforce SuperheroesSalesforce Superheroes

Mitch,

My U.S. based company, Salesforce Superheroes, has developers on staff that are ready to get to get started on your project and complete it in a timely manner.  Please contact me so we can discuss your needs further.

Kind Regards,

Drew M. Cosentino
Director of Sales and Marketing
Salesforce Superhereoes

A Division of The Nerd Whisperers LLC
888.407.9578 x2
Email: drew.cosentino@thenerdwhisperers.com

ccuevasccuevas

Hi MitchF,

We have been in business of implementing salesforce.com and force.com since 2008, and we have plenty of references to provide with you from our enterprise (American Express, Kaplan, Ebay, MedAmerica, YMCA, UCSF, USF, etc) to small business (iCix, Limos.com, OnForce Solar, Sciton, Rena Lab, Tremor Vide, etc) clients. We are willing to fly out someone to Colorado for the design phase.

Let's schedule a time this week to discuss your requirements. Our firm is currently offering up to 30% off our rates this month only, so take advantage of this, if you can.

Regards,

Carmela Cuevas

ccuevas@ForceBrain.com

(415) 815-9996 l direct line

(800) 708-1790 l main line

SPSimichSPSimich

Hello!  

We are a Salesforce Partner located in Boulder.  I would be happy to explore your needs and we can certainly support you locally.  

Cheers,

Stevan

www.tactl3c.com

stevan@tactl3c.com