function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Shrew DesignsShrew Designs 

Administrator/QA Needed

Hello,

I am looking for someone who has in depth knowledge of all things Salesforce (Sales cloud, Support cloud, Custom Cloud, Appexchange Apps) and also custom development and how it interacts with standard functionality.

Your role would be to learn all of the clients requirements for the project, when development is done you will test it against the clients needs to check for bugs & verify the work as well as admin work (reports, custom objects, fields, workflow rules, email templates, etc.).  May involve some communication with the client to fully understand the requirements, so very good english is a must.

While part time (10-20 hours/wk) to start there is potential for a full time opportunity.

Rate is $25-35/hr DOE

Please send responses, including past experiences and your availability of time.  Thank you

andrew@shrewdesigns.com

mithun@advaanzmithun@advaanz

Hi there,

I have 4+ years of experience in Salesforce CRM. I am a certified developer with Dev 401, Admin 201 too.

I have good hands on experience with Salesforce CRM customization, Salesforce Integration, Salesforce Configuration, Salesforce to other data bases synchronization, Sales cloud, Support cloud, Custom Cloud and Appexchange Applications too

As per reuirement, I am ready to take a challenging role by interacting with clients and gathering the requirements and aligning the same with technical people. After development is done and will do the testing accordingly. 

I am very much flexible to work as part time as well as full time.

and please look at my profile.

I have expertise in the following areas of Salesforce CRM

1.Apex Coding.
2.Visual Force Pages
3.Dynamic Apex, Batch Apex
4.Integrating Other Databases with Salesforce CRM

Have done integration with following:
a.Integration with My SQL Data Base 
b.Campaign Monitor 
c.Authorize dot net
d.SAASU integration
e.Constant contact integration, Mail chimp Integration, Docusign/Echosign integration
f.Used Integration tools like Apatar, pervasive, Informatica 
g.Aweber Integration, Magento integration with Salesforce
h.Web services
i.With .Net & Flex 
j.Generate the pdfs and Ms Word documents through conga composer app & Drawloop App.
5.Data migration from Zoho CRM to Salesforce CRM
6.Work Flow Rules, Reports Generation 
7.Salesforce Visual Flows
8.App creation, Packages, etc.
9.Sites development

Data Migration Using Informatica Cloud & Apatar
Apatar:

1. Data Migration from MySQL to Salesforce and Salesforce to MySQL
2. Data Migration from Ms Access to MySQL.
3. Data Migration from Ms Access to Salesforce
4. Data Migration from Salesforce to Salesforce

Informatica:

1. Data Migration from Salesforce to Salesforce
2. Data Migration from MySQL to Salesforce and Salesforce to MySQL

mithun@advaanzmithun@advaanz

HI there, 

I forgot to give my skype in my previuos reply.

Please take my skype: mithun.advanz

Thanks,

Mithun S

krishnanpradipkrishnanpradip

Hi,

I am salesforce developer with over 3 yrs experience in developing salesforce apps.

I am currently accepting small and large projects. I have over 12 years experience developing enterprise solutions in multiple technologies and i am available to take up new projects. I do money back guarantee.

You can reach me at pradykris@gmail.com

Thanks

Prady