function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sf_devsf_dev 

Outbound Message: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException

Hi,

I created a Workflow Rule (for the Account Module) and attached a Outbound Message to it. Now everytime I update a Account, the Outbound Message gets generated. But when I check the Outbound message queue, I see the following error:

16/25/2007 10:44 AM6/25/2007 10:45 AMorg.xml.sax.SAXParseException: White spaces are required between publicId and systemId.

This is a simple Outbout Message with just sessionid and Account id. I get this error, even when the end point web service is not running. Can someone help me with this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Mahesh
SuperfellSuperfell
Your endpoint URL is not returning a valid XML response, typically when this happens it because its returning an HTML page detailing an exception.
sf_devsf_dev
Hello Simon:

Thanks for the reply. I thought so. So I turned off the end point (shutdown the web server) and generated a message and I still get this error. Any clues?
SuperfellSuperfell
perhaps you have a proxy or firewall that's generating it.
sf_devsf_dev

Hello Simon:

I verified it is not the proxy or firewall. Interestingly enough, it the end point is truned on, this is the error I get:

86/25/2007 12:04 PM6/25/2007 2:12 PMjava.lang.ArrayStoreException: java.lang.String

If the end point it turned off, I get the previous error (Whitespace needed...)

Any clues?

Thanks again.

Mahesh

SuperfellSuperfell
When the endpoint is turned on, the ArrayStoreException, is an error being returned by your endpoint. You can confirm this with a packet capture or someother type of soap diagnostics tool.