function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Atif MohammedAtif Mohammed 

How to Enable Customer portal in the trial org

How to enable customer portal in the trial org?

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
aalbertaalbert

If you want to enable the portal in all your trials via trialforce, please log a case in the Partner Portal to request portal licenses be provisioned in your Trialforce Source Org. Once provisioned, configure the portal as you desire, create a new Trialforce Template, then log a case updating your template. 

If you want the portal in a specific trial org, log a case in the partner portal and ask for portal licenses to be provisioned directly into that trial org. 

All Answers

aalbertaalbert

If you want to enable the portal in all your trials via trialforce, please log a case in the Partner Portal to request portal licenses be provisioned in your Trialforce Source Org. Once provisioned, configure the portal as you desire, create a new Trialforce Template, then log a case updating your template. 

If you want the portal in a specific trial org, log a case in the partner portal and ask for portal licenses to be provisioned directly into that trial org. 

This was selected as the best answer
Soo i should log a case for the trial org which i have provided on trial for the client.They want to have 2 customer portal licenses.

So i need to log a case with the specific org id of the trial org of client.
What is the starting price of High Customer portal license.?
aalbertaalbert

As an OEM partner, please contact your ISV Account Executive if you have questions about pricing. The pricing should be part of your existing OEM agreement.