function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
swaarnimswaarnim 

Managed Package Revision in review

My managed package in under securirty review.

There are outbound messages in which i wish to change the end point urls.

How do i push this changed to the pacakge in review and the test org in which i installed.

Looking for an option, so that i do not need to resubmit for review?

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
DarrellDDarrellD
Its fine if you just tell them that. Just post and as I and other poster said send them a message that you made a small update and upgraded package. They don't really care what version it is so long as you don't update it after they have started.

All Answers

DarrellDDarrellD

I'm pretty sure you don't. They don't want changes to the packages once submitted. I'd try posting a message in the orgs Chatter and sending a message to the sec review team first before sending an update. It's possible they haven't started to look at it yet, in which case you should be ok.

ReidCReidC

You should add the new version of the package to the listing and update the demo org with the new version.  Security will test the latest version of the package once it's your turn in the queue.  You can also add a case comment to your original security review request case indicated that you have added a new version.

swaarnimswaarnim
I already communicated as it is a very minor change they have allowed to update. But I am little confused that if I update by a new version that would make me upload it and submit for review again. Instead how can I change the already submitted version. So how do I do it
DarrellDDarrellD
Why can't you just install the new version into the org you gave them? You gave them an org with the package installed so just either push an upgrade to that org or login and install the upgraded version. You must have a login to that org since you setup the Sec Review users.
swaarnimswaarnim
Ok, I understand that I can upgrade the test org. But post update it would show version 1.1 instead of 1.0 won't that make a difference?
As the package for review is 1.0.
DarrellDDarrellD
Its fine if you just tell them that. Just post and as I and other poster said send them a message that you made a small update and upgraded package. They don't really care what version it is so long as you don't update it after they have started.
This was selected as the best answer
swaarnimswaarnim

Thnak you so much Darrel and Reid.