function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
HaigyHaigy 

Apex Controllers - Work Required

Hello

Need two Apex Controllers created which I do not know how to do could someone please let me know if they are able to create them based on the required information below and how long and much it would cost to do would be great. We will pay.

1.  We have a form (custom object – Coaching Template) within this form on Salesforce I have a button ‘Print Template’ this exports the data in the PDF using VF. The next step is where I am getting stuck. I need to include the tasks attached to the custom object on the print off. I can get the task on but it only shows the first task and not the rest. Is this where a controller is required to get the multiple tasks?

2.  We have a form (custom object – Visit Scorecard) within this form I have a print button as well and would like to print the form off and include the tasks like question 1. Another thing we would like to also add to the form is all the visit scorecards and annual interim reviews that are related to the employee object from the current visit scorecard you are on. I have included a little graph of the objects and their relationships.

I hope this makes sense and you can understand what I am trying to achieve. If not let me know.

Hope someone can help :)

Regards
James

Object Relationship

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
ScoobieScoobie

Hi James,

This is certainly something the company I work for could assist with. Please feel free to contact me on 07709 412 282 and I'll be happy to discuss your requirements in more detail.

Regards,

Chris

All Answers

ScoobieScoobie

Hi James,

This is certainly something the company I work for could assist with. Please feel free to contact me on 07709 412 282 and I'll be happy to discuss your requirements in more detail.

Regards,

Chris

This was selected as the best answer
mm123mm123

Please drop an email to discuss

MV

nj.tech@hotmail.com