function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
btran3btran3 

Sum of opportunities in the product family "monthly products" on accounts

Hello,

I would like to make a field called "monthly revenue" on the opportunity level that will sum up all the products in the product family "monthly products" associated with that specific opportunity.  After that I would like to make a field in the account level that sums up all of the "monthly revenue" fields in every opportunity associated with that specific account.  Please let me know if you can help me with this.  Thanks!

Prafull G.Prafull G.

You can create Roll-up summary fields on Opportunity and Account objects.

1. Create Roll-up summary field on Opportunity (say Monthly Revenue_Opt) which will sum up from Opportunity Product.

2. Create Roll-up summary field on Account (say Monthly Revenue_Acc) which will Roll-up the Monthly Revenue_Opt field from Opportunity

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

-P

btran3btran3
When I do a roll-up summary field it does not give me the option to sum up monthly products. The fields it gives em to aggregate are discount, total price, list price, quantity and sales price. -- Bennett Tran Marketing Intern P 866.221.1870 x306 F 866.225.0057 E bennett@webpt.com T twitter.com/webpt *PLEASE NOTE: The materials in this email are CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE, and may contain protected healthcare information. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender via telephone or return mail.*
Prafull G.Prafull G.
More specifically.. You need to COUNT() Opportunity Products WHERE PRODUCT FAMILY IS "MONTHLY PRODUCTS".

Hope it helps.

Thanks.
btran3btran3

Where can I choose if opportunity products are under "Monthyl Products"?  It does not give me the option under the filter Criteria.