function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
gbu.varungbu.varun 

CTI adapter

Hi I have to connect Salesforce with a CTI system.

I have downloaded CTI toolkit. I have Visual Studion 2003,  Visual Studion 2008 and Visual Studion 2010 also. I read in the CTI workbook to use VS2003, But when I am using  VS 2003 to change demo adapter, it is giving error that your project is built in newer version.

I am able able to connect demo adapter with salesforce. My question is regarding CTI System. My CTI system is providing XML to us. Which class will take this XML as input and it will parse it to salesforce. I want to get telephone number into Salesforce.

I am facing problem to connect CTI system with CTI adapter.

bob_buzzardbob_buzzard

Usually with CTI the provider builds the adapter.  If they have provided you with XML, that sounds like the call center configuration file which you can upload directly to Salesforce.

There's more information at:

https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewHelpDoc?id=cti_admin_importcc.htm&language=en_US

gbu.varungbu.varun

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the reply. You are talking about Call Center Definition Files. I have already created that file. My query is regarding telephone number. If someone make a call to CTI system. CTI System will provide me telephone number in XML format. I will have to get this Salesforce. How can I send that number. 

Using demo adapter I am able to send a hardcode number to Salesforce. I want to connect CTI adapter with Salesforce.